Ranking
Originally Posted by Dior View Post
Imma go take 3 xans cause this hurt

Because of your app, I didn't read this post.
I didn't read and I don't care

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Zapekk View Post
I don't really care often to say anything in here but this actually was so fucking annoying to read that it's a no. Hard as my pp no.

That's pretty hard.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Imma go take 3 xans cause this hurt

Sorry to hear
Come back when you switch to heroin so we may talk
-----
Use my ORMO application as a template.
Last edited by Hug; Mar 15, 2021 at 02:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
language(s): English, Money Talk, Forex, Stocks and Ravioli
favorite color: White, I love white things. An entire white room can be so innocent and beautiful or that might just be because I might be losing my mind.
have you told your mom that you're gay? (y/n): Noooo, but I told my grandma and she uhm. Yea you know how boomers are, she cut my pp off so now im just existing.
is ancient a good boy: No, not at all. But because he's not a good boy we love him and it makes him a fun person ya feel me? anything good in life isn't fun and anything fun in life isn't good for you or something like that.
why do you want to join [w]?: Because, All I do irl is win. Dj Khaled stole my catch phrase with the whole "another one" because I do be the dude who catches dubs back to back. I would like to expand the chain of victories with joining W. Because my favorite thing to do in life is catch dubs w my boys and I think y'all could teach me some stuff regarding the game and I could teach you how to catch dubs IRL. 800 credit score gang stand up!!

no he is racist he said I love white things.

racist denied he is out