Click
68 Votes / 64.15%
Scroll
21 Votes / 19.81%
Keyboard
34 Votes / 32.08%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i think that anyone who doesn't use mouth scroll wheel with keyboard buttons, are all retarded.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/X7cZZtS.gif

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
i think that anyone who doesn't use mouth scroll wheel with keyboard buttons, are all retarded.

Why does everyone hace to hate, bro calm down please. Different things work for different people. What works for some may not be good for others.
i'm perfectly calm, lol. i meant that as that is the most fastest way to move your joints.

cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
i'm perfectly calm, lol. i meant that as that is the most fastest way to move your joints.

That isn't true for all, when you learn the order of things you can do with click it can be just as fast. You still can mess up with scroll and x and z
yes, if you're in a clutch, scroll might fuck you up. but i don't use z, i only use x. and there's no real way you can mess up with x, all it does is relax joints.

cash to burn
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Clicking is a one way ticket to carpal tunnel syndrome, especially the guys ingame for 4+ hours a day

also people need to use "v" more, helps when you cant find your hands to click. (mostly in aikido type mods)

I've been clicking since I've started playing 8 years ago. My hands, and wrists are perfectly fine.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
Wow, such forthrightness I see sir. I think I'd have finger problems though if I used Z or X, typing hurts, clicking is eaier. How about I say that to you...

XD, I mean people have to hate on someonr

Why does everyone hace to hate, bro calm down please. Different things work for different people. What works for some may not be good for others.

You know it's a joke, right? Oo
Originally Posted by XYLONN View Post
You know it's a joke, right? Oo

Lol, it doesn't mean I'm not joking too though bro XD
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
I've been clicking since I've started playing 8 years ago. My hands, and wrists are perfectly fine.

But you're in duck which is significantly worse than carpal tunnel syndrome
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
i'm surprised people actually use the mouse to change camera angles. you cant get any worse than that.

what if someone has one arm