Toribash
Originally Posted by Pill View Post
Here you go

http://exoticpets.about.com/od/snake...xingsnakes.htm

just fed it, so can't handle it right now, but thanks, i'll look into it soon

on topic, here's the feeding vid:
https://www.facebook.com/RickyLRico/...0171965382685/
it's bad quality because my phone ran out of space so i couldn't film parts and to be able to film more, i used an app to merge the vids which compressed and reduced their quality a lot
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Anyone of you guys in Jolly needs to PM me. I have important info that I'm not sure who to tell. Submerge, Manta, Pirate or anyone really could to.

Other than that. Pirate, do you mind if I add you on Facebook?
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by Move View Post
Anyone of you guys in Jolly needs to PM me. I have important info that I'm not sure who to tell. Submerge, Manta, Pirate or anyone really could to.

Other than that. Pirate, do you mind if I add you on Facebook?

i dont use it much, but go ahead
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
just fed it, so can't handle it right now, but thanks, i'll look into it soon

on topic, here's the feeding vid:
https://www.facebook.com/RickyLRico/...0171965382685/
it's bad quality because my phone ran out of space so i couldn't film parts and to be able to film more, i used an app to merge the vids which compressed and reduced their quality a lot

You can't handle a snake when you have fed it?
Originally Posted by Pill View Post
You can't handle a snake when you have fed it?

it could hurt it if its belly is too inflated and interfere with its digestion.. it can also make it throw up which is really bad for snakes as their stomach acid is really strong
Welcome to story time with Manta.

Ok, so my bed is on wheels right.
Me being the Manta that I am jump on it for no reason what so ever.
To my surprise the fucking bed just shoots out to the middle of the room.
Leaving me with my face buried in my god damn wall.

This has been story time with Manta.
Tune in next week to see what stupid shit I have done.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Whyyyyy Manta, I burst out laughing in the middle of class and had to explain myself lol...

Speaking on stupid things we have done, I took a 5 hour nap last night and then 2 hours after that slept for 5 more hours before school. Not sure if I feel refreshed or like I'm dying.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
sorry not sorry
It was just to good not to share
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |