Toribash
[Evil]Application
Nick Names:They call me Jesus in school because I predicted the weather for a week and I was correct but I rather be called Flame

Belt: 8th Dan Black Belt about 8500 qi

How do you act in game?:I am pretty normal,calm and I try to make people laugh but I tend to sometimes cuss or be a bit 'not normal'.

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?:Now about 6-7 times but im sure if I get into a clan I will be regularly posting on the thread so I guess that 6-7 will rise up to about 20-25

Do you use IRC or Skype?:I occasionally use IRC and I rather not give out my skype because I have trust issues and ive had some wierd history with giving out my skype before

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: Because I want to be part of the so called 'Family',share,learn and help others. Im also very interested in how it is to be the leader of a very well know and recognisable clan so I wanted to see how the owners felt. Also im not that kind of person that just applies to a clan because there tag looks cool,no, im really a team person.

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what):I have been banned in 2013 December the 14th for a group scam, I was young and silly and I thought my mate had the money to pay for the losses but I guess not.I have requested a ban on my self and I have plenty of infractions for useless posts, yes I know thats a bad habbit but im willing to change.

Favorite mod?:xspar aikidobigdojo and aikido

Skills outside toribash?:Im into bmxing and I am a Blue Belt in karate.

What was the last Clan you were in?:[Evil]

Do you have any alternative accounts?:Yes one named Jesus

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):

Do you agree with the [Evil] Code?:Ofcourse I do

I am Evil Fml I forgot how to write in colour >:c

Thanks for reading and goodbye
You are being disscussed
-----
Well we have discussed and on unanimous vote you have been accepted, you will receive your invite in the next 24 hours unless goat has a quarrel with you
Last edited by Gotti; Jan 28, 2016 at 01:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nick Names: Bob, Jennifer, and Jenny

Belt:10th dan, about 10800 qi

How do you act in game?: Pretty chill, Usually joking

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?: Almost never but I can be more forum active if you'd like.

Do you use IRC or Skype?: Skype, but I don't do calls or anything also I'd rather not post it for everyone to see, if you need it, ask for it.

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: I have a friend or two in this clan and it seems to be a very professional clan, which I like. Also I feel that I'd be a nice addition to the team when it comes to the in-game aspect of toribash.

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what): Yes, I was banned for selling google textures, like a year or two ago which was quite stupid.

Favorite mod?: Rk-mma or anything of the sort.

Skills outside toribash?: Flipping butterfly knives, shooting trap (Skeet, whatever you wish to call it.)

What was the last Clan you were in?: (Black_ma) or Black Mafia, I left because it died.

Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes, a 2nd dan and a few other low belt ones.

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): ugotpwned1, I've never met any other members in-game (that I know of.)

Do you agree with the [Evil] Code?: Yes.

I am evil.
Last edited by Bob; Jan 28, 2016 at 03:39 AM.
Originally Posted by ugotpwned1 View Post
No one ever gave me the password god damn

Check your Pm's I sent you the information.
@punchar23: Can you list your Alts for us please?
Last edited by Chintu; Jan 29, 2016 at 06:37 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •