Toribash
Lawl, you guys always ask to spar on the wrong time. Sorry, I'll be busy on Sunday (GMT: -8 ), same goes for Monday (maybe).

It may be irritating to see a new sparring replay of me against someone and you were the first to ask me to spar before him/her. I just spar at a random time and I will most likely spar when asked in-game.

So yeah, better chances to spar with me if you find me in-game.
---------------------------------
Come one everyone ;_; , I have 1k+ views but only less than 100 comments.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
lol xD

yeah

btw i asked that 16 hours ago

lol

xD
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
omfg drageon i love your replays how do you do that?? anyway when you get on search me and lets do one plz
you yo daddy son
Originally Posted by rubber99 View Post
omfg drageon i love your replays how do you do that?? anyway when you get on search me and lets do one plz

it pretty much comes to you. i like it more because you dont have to be worrying about hitting a stable target.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by rubber99 View Post

It all starts when I joined Runners League. It was the first that made me begin to improve a lot.

No, I rather have you come to me. Not the other way around.

Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
it pretty much comes to you. i like it more because you dont have to be worrying about hitting a stable target.

What? Sorry I didn't quite understand that.
The newest one is amazing.
I've never seen so many uppercuts in 1 replay before.

Edit: @Dragenon: Good luck having someone find you, you're like a ghost.
Last edited by Wiggi; Apr 12, 2010 at 04:19 PM.
i love your new spar.
your movement was exellent and it looked very relistic.
not to be mean or anything but i think hkp kinda took the replay down abit but still its pretty awsome
ORMO
Drage, just as a warning Rubber99 is a scammer so don't duel with him unless you feel like getting scammed.
Anyways..
Great replays bro, very realistic.
I want to see a replay where you mainly do some punching continuously as I have tried that and it is pretty difficult.
Continuous punching? That would probably be easier to do in single player. Like how do you imagine it? Like a boxer punching up a weak opponent?