Ranking
Sweet replays. Simple, and they don't have a whole lot of stunning originality, but they're really smooth and get nice dismemberments. Good job.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
The only part that really stood out to me in a bad way was the grab-decap. It kind of feels like a cop-out, I would prefer that you get the dismemberment without a grab.
Yeh- pretty standard replay, but great job making the movements so fluid! That's something I personally struggle with :/ I agree with the N1ghtShade dude though, you should never do grab decaps, although I am guilty of one here and there.

If you want a non grab decap punch, here you go (:

I'll pm you m8
Attached Files
no grab decap dawg.rpl (103.9 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Unlike the above people, I'm not bothered as much by the fact that you used a grab to perform decap, however I do mind that you made it really obvious. Grabbing at the last second will make it look a little smoother, and if you decide to hold on to his head, relax your arm after the decap for a bit so that your hand isn't as close to his head and then swing it forward to grab it. This will create a really neat illusion but is difficult to smoothly add into the replay.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Oh. Well TIL toribash players dont like grab decaps. I did it on purpose to make it look kinda like a rip xD. Thanks you guys for letting me know not do do that stuff :0
Also known as CombatBot
Eh, it's more personal preference tbh. A certain style doesn't work with another sometimes. Also, how the fuck do you do this shit? I don't even remember how to do close contact dms like that anymore xD
My Replays
Extreme trial and error with contracting, holding, and relaxing the shoulder, elbow and pec, for the head rip.

Also thanks for the edit Chaco

Also also people! Dl my textures. I have something I'm very proud of
Last edited by Spirals; Dec 24, 2014 at 05:41 AM.
Also known as CombatBot
I was asking about the split, but sure thnx. Also, is that a candy cane?
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I was asking about the split, but sure thnx. Also, is that a candy cane?

Haha yeah. There are 3 new 3d Christmas items. Also the split was just a regular split :/ relaxed ankle.
Also known as CombatBot