i washed my foot 2 btw
-----
welp thats it then...
Gg
Not playing toribash anymore since i have no reason to
Last edited by Kirito; Apr 7, 2015 at 05:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.

Nah just kidding, good luck in future toribash life if you want to keep playing
Last edited by EvoSoda; Apr 7, 2015 at 08:22 AM.
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
No problem Colossus, it's my duty as Reaper member to find gifs for you :P
I should become your assistance lmao
Last edited by EvoSoda; Apr 7, 2015 at 04:49 PM.
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
Totally applying,

Sup, my name is Jayson, I'm 14 years of age and have been playing TB for 5 years. I'm a 6th dan and I live in England (GMT +/-0). I don't post on the forums but I'm usually on them, browsing. I play everyday except saturdays.

I've had quite a few previous clans: Magnificent, FC, Rejected, Ascend, exiles(my clan), KnC, Nitro, Electric.

I got kicked from Magnificent (Forum Inactivity), I left FC (I didn't like it's direction, it was rank 56 when I left), Rejected died, I left Ascend (I was gonna quit TB but decided not to), I left exiles (my clan it died), I got kicked from KnC (Kikipro was being racist and he didn't like it when I told him it was wrong, or something), I got kicked from Nitro (DJVenom173 told lies but they believed him), I left Electric (I didn't use forums at all really)

I don't have any "special" skills but I can do some simple art, I can make replays, I'm really good in ABD, that's about it. I haven't been banned or had any infractions, I'm a good boy m9.

I have a really low tolerance level and a very low temper, but being around people that brighten my day just make me slightly more carefree, I feel like Reaper can offer this along with being able to actually play the game and enjoy the more serious side of it.

I hope I'm considered
Yours Sincerely,
me
My gif shall tell you my opinion :3

You cannot scam one of our members and still expect a yes from me kg0
Last edited by Charm; Apr 13, 2015 at 01:55 PM.
Originally Posted by MasterTech View Post
Totally applying,

Sup, my name is Jayson, I'm 14 years of age and have been playing TB for 5 years. I'm a 6th dan and I live in England (GMT +/-0). I don't post on the forums but I'm usually on them, browsing. I play everyday except saturdays.

I've had quite a few previous clans: Magnificent, FC, Rejected, Ascend, exiles(my clan), KnC, Nitro, Electric.

I got kicked from Magnificent (Forum Inactivity), I left FC (I didn't like it's direction, it was rank 56 when I left), Rejected died, I left Ascend (I was gonna quit TB but decided not to), I left exiles (my clan it died), I got kicked from KnC (Kikipro was being racist and he didn't like it when I told him it was wrong, or something), I got kicked from Nitro (DJVenom173 told lies but they believed him), I left Electric (I didn't use forums at all really)

I don't have any "special" skills but I can do some simple art, I can make replays, I'm really good in ABD, that's about it. I haven't been banned or had any infractions, I'm a good boy m9.

I have a really low tolerance level and a very low temper, but being around people that brighten my day just make me slightly more carefree, I feel like Reaper can offer this along with being able to actually play the game and enjoy the more serious side of it.

I hope I'm considered
Yours Sincerely,
me

You have my yes for now.

Originally Posted by charm1 View Post
My gif shall tell you my opinion :3

And, Why not? :v
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU