Ranking
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Besides mundo and zilean, I find shen loads of fun to play, I love having complete map control all the time. And nothing says fun like saving a teammate at 50 health and continuing to roflstomp his chasers

Shen is still the best tank in the game.

Hamster's Current Best List:

Tank - Shen

Physical Melee - Xin Zhao

Physical Ranged - Ashe

Mage - Annie

Support - Janna

Pusher - Heimerdinger

If you disagree with any of that you're wrong, and I'll explain to you why.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blitzcrank gives your team free individual kills, but cannot initiate normally as a tank. He used to be able to, when his ult silenced for longer.

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blitzcrank in a team fight is pretty horrible unless you are megafed but like what Hamster said, he is good when it comes to ganking/individual people.
Oh I might as well buy the heroes that Ham suggested , the list doesn't seems that bad ;P.

What about Mundo , what's his speciality pusher,tanking ?
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Oh I might as well buy the heroes that Ham suggested , the list doesn't seems that bad ;P.

What about Mundo , what's his speciality pusher,tanking ?

Mundo is good if you like playing the 3v3 map, Twisted Treeline. On 5v5 he is pretty much trash, unless you're a better player than your opponents.

Otherwise he's a high health melee champ with a ranged slow.

But his ranged slow is really good.

Too bad the only thing he does is get damaged and then run away.

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post

Hamster's Dom's Current Best List:

Tank - Shen Rammus

Physical Ranged - Ashe *Twitch

Mage - Annie Ryze

Support - Janna

Pusher - Heimerdinger

*Situational AKA no oracles or wards

The reason I say ryze over annie is ryze has more for the item to utilize. (Rune prison) Annie wins in damage though.
A good annie changes this though.

The reason I say Rammus over Shen is because rammus is a much better initiator and I'd say he has more pushing power with Tremors.

As for support, I agree and disagree. Situational.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Oh well won a match with mundo 9 kills 0 deaths 6 assists. (3on3)

I dislike 5 on 5 matches unless is an good team vs the other team ><

That's why I Mostly play (3on3)

Double IP event in this weekend .
Last edited by iNoTo; Jul 29, 2010 at 09:43 PM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
The reason I say ryze over annie is ryze has more for the item to utilize. (Rune prison) Annie wins in damage though.
A good annie changes this though.

The reason I say Rammus over Shen is because rammus is a much better initiator and I'd say he has more pushing power with Tremors.

As for support, I agree and disagree. Situational.

Shen is better then rammus, ashe is better then twitch, annie is better then ryze.

Even though rammus is potentially a better tank due to his armor = attack passive, he can't have map control like shen does, shen also is good for harassing early game and his dash taunt is amazing for saving teammates.

Annie's most noticeable feature is her bear stun, sure ryze has rune prison but that doesn't hold for too long but can be crucial in some times. Annie's stun can work on three of her skills and is about the same holding time as rune prison, her 3 skill combo is also better as far as ryze's skills go and annie can get a quadra kill with just her bear and AoE flame.

Ashe on the other hand is much better then twitch imo, even though they are both squishy ashe has her scout that can go fucklong and her ult which is an amazing initiater/gank/lasthit, a properly built ashe can also do a ton of damage and with her freeze arrow passive it makes auto attack killing a lot easier even if it is exactly the same as the frozen mallets passive.

Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post

Hamster's Current Best List:

Tank - Shen

Physical Ranged - Ashe

Mage - Annie

Support - Janna

Pusher - Heimerdinger

I agree, but with a big shout-out to Morgana in a hybrid mage/support role. She's amazing in team fights when properly played.

But yeah, overall I can agree on that. Soraka is also pretty insane as support, but far more vulnerable than Janna. Janna is also a far superior pusher and is not only a heal bot like Soraka is. Janna takes the cake for her knock-up and slow abilities.

Annie vs. Ryze, as was said... Annie is superior. Being able to stun a whole team for the time she is able to, while pumping out that amazing burst, while your teammates run havoc on the recently stunned enemies plays a bit more into the game than Ryze snaring one enemy, then proceeding to blow his load on the enemy for a lesser burst than Annie, then die because he is VERY squishy and has no defensive spells at all, unlike Annie (Molten Shield).

Best tank is unarguably Shen. His Q is a viable damage dealer and ALSO A HEAL (people forget this too much, it's actually a good heal for right-click champions with decent attack speed who attack the tagged champion), his W is a pure tanking ability that blocks incoming damage (probably his most useless ability, while still having a use for reducing harassment from predictable sources), his E is what Rammus's taunt is, but with less taunt-time. The advantage is that he can actually get whole teams in his Shadow Dance and refill his energy for that. Which Rammus can't do. His R is probably one of the best and most useful ults in the game... teleporting to any ally while shielding them from 800 damage at level 3? Turning 2v1s into 2v2 is gamechanging, 3v2s to 3v3s, and so on is gamechanging. Why? Because Shen has those other abilities that greatly influence the team fights, and team fights are crucial end-game. Think about it.

Xin Zhao is also unarguable. Won't even get to it. A knock-up, an attack speed increase with a CD reduction, a slow/chase ability and a ridiculous ultimate. Ways to shut him out when he's fed are either to completely focus him (bad idea, since he's pretty durable) or to stack some of that armor, via Thornmail (bad idea on most champions).

Ashe is pretty much set for it, too. I'm not an avid Ashe player, but her Bounty skill was pretty much useless, from what I could pick up, and the change to it was pretty much what really established her as the top ranged DPS. Let's take this step by step: A built-in auto-attack slow that is very mana effective late game; An AoE cone attack that ALSO slows; A scouting shot, useful for about anything, from checking Baron and dragon to observing any incoming enemies; And finally, ECA. Another great ultimate, a skillshot nuke with a slow/stun effect, depending on how it hits. Can pretty much save teammates, kill runners... the usefulness is very good.

Heimerdinger is insanely annoying to play against and I dislike him a lot, but it's pretty much undeniable that he is THE pusher. Turrets prevent minions from advancing at all while farming for him, the Rockets are great harassing and farming tools and help with some of his burst late-game (which is quite considerable, impressively), the bomb skillshot not only deals hefty damage to champions, but can also blind AND stun, and the ultimate is pretty much his worse ability, while being pretty good. Your turrets are healed and now slow the enemy, most notably... Good for running away, saving allies, and possibly getting kills.

So, yeah, that's why I agree with Hamster there. ;|
Last edited by RedDevil; Jul 29, 2010 at 11:04 PM.