Toribash
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
you could also check us out @ https://discord.gg/RCjXb

it's a discord server for members of T NO and CREAM!

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
we've got a discord and i also own a TS server which is up to use for all you guys if there is any interest.

Gotcha.
Will try to catch some free time during weekends,get to know you guys better.
Not sure if you want a serious app or want to have a peek of my sick sense of humour.

So im 17 old guy from Finland, who likes listening to good music, playing games and eatíng. I recently left WAPOW after 2 years, because all of the original people leaving and ive been looking for a place since.
Im not particularly familiar with most of your members, but would still like to join,improve and get to know yall.

Im a pretty unknown dueler who mained boxshu for a longtime, but i recently dropped boxshu and started maining ABD. I play most of the time on the dailY and forums aswell.

Short and sweet.
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
Step #1: We have a user named Alejandro in this clan. There is only one appropriate way to call him. What is it? (This is THE MOST IMPORTANT step)
Step #2: Join Discord.
Step #3: Name 5 things that aren't Jackie Chan.
Step #4: Are you gay?
Step #5: Do you think you have what it takes to be TRAP GOD?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Step #1: We have a user named Alejandro in this clan. There is only one appropriate way to call him. What is it? (This is THE MOST IMPORTANT step)
Step #2: Join Discord.
Step #3: Name 5 things that aren't Jackie Chan.
Step #4: Are you gay?
Step #5: Do you think you have what it takes to be TRAP GOD?

1: Linksquad
2: Joind no mic tho rn
3: Banana, me, kristis, jackie cha--.. FUCK
4: No , but there were those times man..
5: Yes, trapgodsquad
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
omg he's so far the best one, i like him.

we dont use our discord to voice chat tho, just derp around like all the others.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken