Toribash
my fursona never wears clothes either

just dont make any genitalia visible, kk?

also make it like a thinking pose
<insert (something) here>
Originally Posted by Hayate View Post
Damnit, I always come in late. :/
Uh...
If I may ask, may I join in this little picture...? >_>

Anyone who provides their details about their fursona will be included.

Height, special markings, unique features, preferred pose.

Okai?!?! X3
Ich liebe zu kommen Bauch reibt <3 Kann ich einen bauch haben reiben? :3 Reiben Sie Meinen Bauch. >:D Nao.
<Drakea> My ass can reflect bullets and lazers.
<SokuTofu> My boobs reach the moon
<SokuTofu> OWAIT

Make me as close to a cat as possible.

I don't really want to look much like a human.

Look up bobcats, get their height and such, and use that.

PLEASE, NOTHING SEXUAL.
Sweet!

Okay, I've got red/orange fur, brown hair down to the top of my shoulder blades, forest green eyes, uh...
Oh, my fur goes from orange to brown starting halfway down my forearm down to my paw tips as well as halfway down my shins.
The clothes...? Uhm... green and white muscle polo and blue jeans?... Heh... I'm not too picky about that.
As for my height, I'm 6'.
Uh, if you need anything else, just tell me. :o
--It's darkest before the dawn--
--Always look to the brighter side, because it could always be worse--
--Never give up, give it your all--
Originally Posted by Littodude View Post
Make me as close to a cat as possible.

I don't really want to look much like a human.

Look up bobcats, get their height and such, and use that.

PLEASE, NOTHING SEXUAL.

Litto, I was kidding about the epic gay pose thing. Calm down! ;3
Ich liebe zu kommen Bauch reibt <3 Kann ich einen bauch haben reiben? :3 Reiben Sie Meinen Bauch. >:D Nao.
<SokuTofu> OWAIT

My fursona is pure white, except for tatoos on his face (I can send you a reference once FA gets back up) and my entire right arm filled with tribal tatoos. Height around 5"5' and a tail around the length of 2 feet.

A pose? Anything you want it to be, as long as I'm standing. I don't wear clothes, visible sheath is A'okay for me.
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
Originally Posted by Cataclysm View Post
My fursona is pure white, except for tatoos on his face (I can send you a reference once FA gets back up) and my entire right arm filled with tribal tatoos. Height around 5"5' and a tail around the length of 2 feet.

A pose? Anything you want it to be, as long as I'm standing. I don't wear clothes, visible sheath is A'okay for me.

lol why do you tell him! you know he'll do it xD
<insert (something) here>
<_< Am I the only one who wears clothes....
--It's darkest before the dawn--
--Always look to the brighter side, because it could always be worse--
--Never give up, give it your all--
Originally Posted by Cataclysm View Post

I love you. :3

And hayate, there are others wearing clothes, other.. certain... homophobic furs.. -glares at litto- x3
<SokuTofu> OWAIT

lol I really can't wait to see this. [Edit] ah what the hell make me have a visible sheath aswell.
Last edited by tertywerty; Jul 11, 2008 at 06:28 AM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it