Ranking
Original Post
What the hell is this?
https://smashersoap.com/
I am genuinely concerned for the people in the community, if you have purchased this or are going to please reply back to this thread with a picture of it in ur hand
I find it disgusting that Toribash would partner with a soap manufacturing company that exploits innocent animals in order to turn a profit (perpetual forced breeding, slaughter and enslavement of goats for their milk, in this case).

In this day and age, is it not too hard to form a business partnership with a plant based soap manufacturer? Not a good look, ya'll, not a good look.
what the fuck? lol
-----
Originally Posted by NotPonzo View Post
I find it disgusting that Toribash would partner with a soap manufacturing company that exploits innocent animals in order to turn a profit (perpetual forced breeding, slaughter and enslavement of goats for their milk, in this case).

In this day and age, is it not too hard to form a business partnership with a plant based soap manufacturer? Not a good look, ya'll, not a good look.

I know like how am I going to enjoy my green vegan latte from the local coffee and fritata and pita bread brewery and bakery?!

They shouldn't be using paper. Trees can feel pain and they scream when cut. It's been proven. I hope they paid those poor goats that they mercilessly milked a good living wage and fed them only the most organic 100% flavor free avocado mush, otherwise I am going to make a sign and I will stand outside their building and protest THROW A MOLOTOVE THROUGH THEIR WINDOW!!! I am so offended, they didn't say which gender this soap is for! I identify as non-binary, but also a demi-grey gendered ambonec non-humonoid bi-rotational omnifrnxioule of the X-space worm protein and I was "born" (grown) without genitalia in a laboratory from another planet with human cells.

I can't tolerate this... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF THIS SOAP IS SAFE FOR ME IF NANCY PELOSI AND DR. FAUCCI DON'T TELL ME!??!! TORIBASH IS RUN BY COMMUNISTS!!!!!! I'm calling the FBI and the DNC and homeland security!

How dare they use innocent animals for profit. I am furious. I'm writing a formal latter to the supreme court over this shameful bigoted transphobic communist offensive hurtful inflammatory racist dogwhistle racism fascist behavior. I bet Trump did this. I'm going to go on The View and expose you all JUST WAIT UNTIL I TALK TO WHOOPI.

DISINFORMATION THIS IS INFLAMMATORY TAKE THEM DOWN TAKE THEIR COMPANY ALL DOWN I AM SUEING AND D(Oxen the animal)ING AND WILL ORGANIZE A PEACEFUL PROTEST WITH PLENTY OF MOLOTOVS!!!!

I am also writing a letter to the best First Lady we have ever had in the United States of America, Kameltoe Harris. Hail Satan! OPEN THE BORDERS!!

I do not recommend this soap to any animal or person or alien of any identity, race, creed, nationality, or pronoun. Join me and we will take down the soap and free the goats. #FREETHEGOATS!
Last edited by tertywerty; May 10, 2022 at 06:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
interesting how tertywerty mentions goats when talking about soap making. he could've mentioned any other animal but goats?

you might be wondering, why does that matter? well i have a theory about how their soap is made.

wanna know what it is? BABY GOATS. yeah thats right. they make soap out of baby goats.

#SOAPGATE #FREETHEGOATS #TERTYKNOWS
Last edited by skizz; May 10, 2022 at 03:01 PM.

I find it disgusting that a soap manufacturing company is willing to partner with Toribash...
NO TITLE

OK I don't even need to read anything else in this thread mf quit talking out of your ass as looking for ways to warp things so you can be dramatic, last I remember you actually live on a farm.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
I just hope this year's Clan League winners will have the option to produce their own soap scent and get a royalty in TC with every unit that's sold.

This is the type of creative thinking and networking that inspires innovation. I'm excited to see Toribash expand into different markets in an effort to gain publicity and maintain retention.

I can't wait to order my first bar and smell like my favorite rk-mma player!
who in their right mind would produce soap specifically for smash players knowing full well smash players are unaware of what bathing is
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal