Ranking
hey melrose, i hate to be the person to tell you this but i do see a few things wrong with your thread. usually threads are suppose to show some effort. i'm going to close this from now. simply because i want to avoid spam or taking other actions. if you want get this re-opened just contact me or look at other threads. once you get that updated then we can re open this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Rajen View Post
is this sponsored by mogul money

No comment

Originally Posted by ryuu View Post
hey melrose, i hate to be the person to tell you this but i do see a few things wrong with your thread. usually threads are suppose to show some effort. i'm going to close this from now. simply because i want to avoid spam or taking other actions. if you want get this re-opened just contact me or look at other threads. once you get that updated then we can re open this one.

Die
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Thank you guys, as you see there was a TON of effort put into our OP so please be sure to compliment it
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
Thank you guys, as you see there was a TON of effort put into our OP so please be sure to compliment it

your op fucking sucks
i gotta be uncircumcised the way all this cheese is pilin up