Toribash
Student
Reason for joining: My long term life goal is to do teh programing and/or the art work for video games.

Languages you are interested in learning: C++, and whatever else I need to make it in the real world.

IRC access: Whenever I need to. unless teh connection goes out which rarely happens.

Anything else you think is relevant: My art work and website. Http://reicon.deviantart.com
http://reiconpolarminds.*************/
Student:
Reason for joining: I want to be a better coder
Languages you are interested in learning: c++ and CSS
IRC access: lmost all day (no sathurdays, sundays or wensdays)
Anything else you think is relevant: Nothing...

Teacher:
Known Languages/Past experience: Php,mysql and html/I have been developing some pages and scripts with different functions (pastebin and ircbot, lots of functions). Currently now I am developing a forum ( http://kozzenko.com.ar/forum )
How long have you been coding: about 1 year
Reasons for wanting to become a teacher: I just want to help people with php, I am usually helping in others irc servers ( freenode, efnet)
IRC access: Almost all day (no sathurdays, sundays or wensdays)
Anything else you think is relevant: I have been part of TCU when it wasn't official

STUDENT:
Reason for joining: i want to learn coding because i always have freetime on my hands so this will give me something to do, all the while learning about coding. also this type of stuff is very interesting and i have always wondered how it worked.
Languages you are interested in learning: c++ and lua
IRC access: whenever im not sleeping.
Anything else you think is relevant: im a huge noob at this so it may take some time with me
Last edited by DropKick; Jun 6, 2011 at 03:14 AM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
oh really? though i was only like student.
I ll open soon a php&mysql thread

Student:
Reason for joining: To learn new coding languages and further my knowledge for known ones.
Languages you are interested in learning: C++, Java, Maybe some C or C# too
IRC access: Everyday at many hours
Anything else you think is relevant: I can make console apps in C++ and understand OOP a tiny bit. I want to learn OpenGL or something now so I can make windowed apps/games.

edit: Any code related org is dead ;_;
Last edited by isaac; Jun 13, 2011 at 10:42 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Student:
Reason for joining: To learn new coding languages and further my knowledge for known ones.
Anything else you think is relevant: I can make console apps in C++ and understand OOP a tiny bit. I want to learn OpenGL or something now so I can make windowed apps/games.

Not true, actually, we have a pretty vibrant level of activity in our IRC channel.
Join #coding once in a while.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Reason for joining: I really want to be a very good developer and I plant to code toribash one day.

Languages you are interested in learning: C++, html, php, javascript.

IRC access: Everyday for about 4-5 hours

Anything else you think is relevant: I will be very committed to the University and will not drop out when I fail.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Student:

adding
Originally Posted by Toaste View Post
Reason for joining: I really want to be a very good developer and I plant to code toribash one day.

Languages you are interested in learning: C++, html, php, javascript.

IRC access: Everyday for about 4-5 hours

Anything else you think is relevant: I will be very committed to the University and will not drop out when I fail.

adding

Sorry for the consistent inactivity; should be back in a day or so.
Student

Reason for joining: Coding is fun.
Languages you are interested in learning: Lua
IRC access: Set a time and I'll be on
Anything else you think is relevant: I am fluent in Xcode, java, and C++ and have created Iphone apps.
Last edited by celloman; Jul 13, 2011 at 07:45 PM.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.