Ranking
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
What I'm currently doing is mostly studying, reading some philosophy, watching analyses, movies and documentaries, working out with strict bodyweight and boxing, reading the tibetan book of the dead (with the jung preface), playing trumpet and jew's harp, actively writing poetry in spanish, english, and pushing some portuguese to try fluency and creative pursuit in the language as I already have the functional aspects down, listening to at least one podcast a day, and on top of that occasionally playing the new Shiren the Wanderer PC port which I got as a gift from one of my best friends and I absolutely love it.

Paraphrasing what gurdjieff said, man seldom stays the same for two seconds, yet I've been in this constant, stable wave that I'm enjoying thoroughly and I hope to ride a bit longer; I feel serene.

I watched The Place Beyond the Pines today while having some oatmeal after working out and it was a really pretty movie that I liked a lot, though my favorite of these last few weeks definitely must be The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover, what a fucking stunning film I definitely highly recommend it to anyone that's in for a shockingly cinematographically innovative film, up there with any Jodorowsky or the Color of Pomegranates.

I'm also designing as usual but that's business; monetarily things are ok I can't complain I've got the family's monthly wage down at least, and in this frantic world amid political chaos it's quite the accomplishment, next month I'll figure it out.

ty for asking now I'll ejaculate

Thats very nice, what are you doing now

do ejaculate
I'm listening to Avi Loeb on the Lex Fridman podcast, conversations about black holes, and the mystery of the Oumuamua.

I am also planning to do a little tour to a nearby city because some friends are over and it would be fun to detach myself from all the chaos that's constantly going on and just mindlessly drink and enjoy life and youth, this would be a maybe 4 day endeavor and tomorrow I am going to try to hitchhike nearer to them and hopefully I'll make it.

I've been playing a lot of Guardian Tales, for android, my guild is constituted of my brother, my best friend, my brother's best friend, and I, it is called Microshaft (clan name which we share also in the master chief collection) as our penises are small, therefore we have a micro shaft, and we are also parodying the multinational Microsoft.

I am also just now going to clean and treat my timberlands' suede leather in order to have them healthy and looking good for when I go out, I must pack 3 changes of clothes and I'll bring with me my laptop, some perfume, my coconut oil and boar bristle brush, a ds3 controller, my travel essential gameboy micro, maybe my trumpet as the main friend I'm visiting is a music producer; I'll have to see to it when I pack.

I am also ejaculating in probably an hour as I had been abstaining from masturbation but I found no real benefits to it after sticking for like 2 months without it, nice experiment on self-discipline but not much more personally to me, I became no enlightened fapstronaut sadly.
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
it is purely constituted of semen

Then again, so is everyone else though.
:(){ :|: & };: