Toribash
Original Post
Why are Toribash players so fucking weird
I’ve seen crazy shit with the years, people that probably never had social interaction with people outside or never seen the color of the grass, is this caused by toribash?
I fucking hate Loona
I dont know, I have a life
"Bust down rollie avalanche, yeah my old bitch average, this my first time rappin it, Ima go stupid shiii"
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE
Yes, Hampa is actually a renowned psychologist and neuroscientist from Sweden who was funded by the government to conduct deep studies in the right bilateral prefrontal cortex, region of the brain responsible for social interactions with participation in brain waves responsible for providing sexual pleasure. This study's main objective is to detect how intrusive a gaming addiction can be to the point of interfering with interactions with the external world, detecting which are the main parties in the generation of social blockade, aiming at the creation of private post-apocalyptic metaversal worlds, virtual worlds in which people can live and create what they want when the world we live in today no longer exists. It is a top secret program and aims to introduce technology as the main way of life for human beings so that there are new studies. During your life in your virtual world, dozens of neuroscientists will carry out tests and studies on your brain waves and vital signs to know how great the influence of the feelings experienced in your virtual life is on your physical body, which can open doors to the creation of superhumans with highly antisocial and unsentimental tendencies so that they can be used as builders and servants who work tirelessly to create colonies on Mars, all funded by the government of Georgia and the Netherlands, along with participation from Sweden and Norway in political matters. But of course, all I'm saying here is actually the best way my brain found to ask me for help and I'm actually having a stroke right now, but this is a subject for further studies involving this game called Toribash and Hampus Soderstrom.
Or you thought it was just a simple online game?
R.I.P Static
Toribash is one of the most self-sustaining/community driven games I've ever played, even to this day. There aren't many games out there, that are SO reliant, and give so much freedom to the community in terms of creating and being a part of events, moderation, and cosmetics.

That amount of freedom is BOUND to attract some *interesting* people. Iderk what you're referring to but I know I was a weird ass little kid when I frequented the forums, lol.

Toribash is also kind of a weird ass game to begin with tbh. I've tried and failed to explain it to my friends many times.
Last edited by Leanmarkie; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:45 PM.
Idk what it is that attracts people to stick to toribash besides the game, but there is a vast variation in personality types of the players that play this game. There are the quirky type people that might be pretty awkward irl but there's also regular pop culture programmed people. What would be interesting to see is if there is any common psychological link between the players that have stuck around for years.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
its rare to see players that enjoy the game playing by themselves, most of the time people join Clans, form a group of some sortand sometimes weirdos attract other weirdos and they create their own groups where new players are turned into weirdos so they can make part of a group
my beamer can squirt
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal