Ranking
Noobs should be masturbating over you everyday instead of nuthug.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
The 75 ed records are only in the book to not piss people off who did the record before 100ed was standardized. The whole category will be removed.

The 100ed one looks pretty legit though, good job.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Isnt it instagib ? If not how do you dm uke core without any speed ? btw jaker could you upload all your replays?

Originally Posted by Takuan View Post
Isnt it instagib ? If not how do you dm uke core without any speed ? btw jaker could you upload all your replays?

He had lot's of momentum

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
uke got tickled to death there...
awesome job 10/10
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
I you could make it a lot faster if you would manage to dm both knees with a kick without getting any points at the very first frames.

Anyways good job. Looks awesome.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

yeah .. i think its slow :/ .. im pretty sure i can do this with a bit more time under hmm ,maybe 140 frames
Last edited by Jaker; Apr 30, 2011 at 10:39 PM.
That was awesome I like how his feet stayed in the same place 10/10
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE