Toribash
I am talking about the brush not the settings, I change the setting depending on what I want to make.

Different brushes same settings

I feel like you use a brush that is too soft (second one on the picture while you should use a harder one (4th one is hard but I guess its too hard just showed it too show you the difference)
I am using the 3th brush in the picture. its called Chalk3.
Sup nerd
ok thanks <3
I'm trying to make a free set, ill be posting wins soon
and do u guys have any tips so do better shadings?
-----
made this:

welp

Last edited by GNick01; Mar 23, 2016 at 03:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sell Your STEAM Items HERE
Muuuuch better

can we collab on heads n stuff?
I can smooth things out and make it look less blurry cuz I'm photoshawp pru
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by GNick01 View Post

2nd head

Just wanted to say that the way you mirrored the head for this is fine, except for the eyes, the way the eyes are overlapping makes them look trashy. Fix the way the eyes are.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Kirito : i would looooooooooooooove to <3
Kohta: thank you for ur suggestion, and i am currently trying to make them better :>
Just be careful with the mid section where everything combines when you use a mirror to copy both sides, touching up along that mid line is required sometimes.
Like on the blue head you just did, on the "eyes" at the bottom you can see a seem, fix that man, touch it up, you've got this.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Kk thanks
Im currently not in my pc atm, so ill work on that like tommorow or something ;)