Single-Player Replays
35 Votes / 56.45%
Multi-Player Replays
27 Votes / 43.55%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Which is Harder?
What do you think are harder to make? Single Player replays or Multiplayer replays? I think its single player, I have never made a single player replay and I doubt I ever will

I didn't know wethr to put this in the Replay Forum or Off-Topic

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Replay forum is for posting your own replays so Off-Topic or Rapid Threads are the best places.

I say multiplayer just because you cant control the other person. If you need uke to move in SP it is quite easy to do so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It actually depends. None of them are hard or easy. This isnt actually comparable to each other.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
SP is harder , because you edit your replay over and over to get the desired shitty move.
But in MP replays just come like that.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
I think MP is harder because in SP you can edit and on multiplayer you can't
Do you really think you're in control
Wtf are you talking about?
We are talking about replay making, not about facing uke.
Do you really think you're in control
personal opinion - single player is a bit more challenging. but im just not organized on my moves on it, which i might consider.
blah
Multiplayer because of the obvious. Also you have to be more careful which is anoying if your trying to make a replay.
Big Bang Theory: In the beginning there was nothing....which exploded... Creationists: If everyone shares the same imaginary friend, he must be real...
You both sound ridiculous so stop arguing...
Multiplayer is harder, because you can work on a single player replay everyday to get the desired move, but in multiplayer you get only a few seconds to make up your mind when moving your tori.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/