Toribash
Shrimp, your just way to awsome, i would just tip you for doing this......but i dont have any credits.....

anyway, what program do u use for making these really nice heads?
(and i dont only mean gimp or photoshop but is there something wich helps you making the head or whatever?)
hey shrimp

could i possibly have an all black head but with glowing serpenty eyes in the front and [Darkness] in red lettering on the back?

that would be an awesome head

thanks so much if you could
Last edited by DoubleTime01; Nov 4, 2007 at 10:56 PM. Reason: error
" I like to think of the platform like the weighted companion cube :D OOOhhh cube and its the ultimate feeling!"-[Darkness]DoubleTime01

" But it euthanises YOU!!" - [Darkness]SmartLX
hi i was wondering if you could make a with a smiley face (like this "=)") on the front and a LOL on the back or a http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=smileynr0.jpg
kind of face instead, the smileys black and backround white thx

ps, i really appreciate what ur doing and how its all free =D it's awesome b^.^b (thumbs up!)
all request have been started.

Sol:there's no way to put anything animated on a head sorry.

LOLoholic:

(If you dont like the font on the back i can change it )

Evancx:

The finger print couldnt be shrunk withought it losing its quality(like the lines) so heres the best I can come up with.

DoubleTime01:

Eyes are Free handed

Caeser: I use paint and gimp thats all.
Last edited by Shrimp; Nov 5, 2007 at 01:30 PM. Reason: head done (again)
Originally Posted by KeitaroCoS View Post
Hello, I was wondering if you can do an adstract head; the art being purple, the background being white.

Thank you in advance. -bows to the maker of free heads-

sincerely,
--KeitaroCoS

Not to nag and be impatient, but just incase you didn't see
OMG its AWESOME!
so how do i put it on and get other people to see it on multiplayer? YAY!
my own head!
" I like to think of the platform like the weighted companion cube :D OOOhhh cube and its the ultimate feeling!"-[Darkness]DoubleTime01

" But it euthanises YOU!!" - [Darkness]SmartLX