Ranking
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
i'm in?

took you long enough :P

welcome to the team, cba to find the rest so congrats to whoever else made it in /o/
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
yea took me long but how they say
"the journey is more exciting than the end"...was not that case.
olso what's cba?
ok
Any News About My Application? Sorry If I'm Not Allowed To Make Posts Like These But Ive Been Waiting Nearly 3 Days And I Havent Heard Anything
| TANG |
please be my friend :( Leviathot#5602
Originally Posted by WerNerWerr View Post
Any News About My Application? Sorry If I'm Not Allowed To Make Posts Like These But Ive Been Waiting Nearly 3 Days And I Havent Heard Anything

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=4685
oh yeah
One question, does Fridays count as a weekend? Friday afternoon? Friday evening?
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
One question, does Fridays count as a weekend? Friday afternoon? Friday evening?

i thought this was a joke at first but according to wikipedia some people consider friday weekend for some reason

as far as i'm concerned we only consider saturday and sunday as the weekend, but even if someone reviewed your app on a friday we couldnt tell you what the final verdict on your application was until late sunday or monday because more recruiters would vote in the mean time.
oh yeah
Haha, I just want to know when to start looking at this thread!

Thanks.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Swepples: i think these are good examples of replays that would be a lot better if the movement was either more varied or more interesting. the first one has lots of dms but after closing Toribash i can't remember what the replay looked like. the dms are impressive, but i think this replay in particular suffered from you using grab for every hit because it kinda stopped you from moving freely and instead you went for a succession of hits that is a bit trite, it looked like you worried more about getting the next hit rather than how your tori looks while you get to the next hit.

a taste of my scythe would be really great if you managed to do that segment from frame 90 until the kick a bit faster so that it would be like one continuous motion. if you wanted to make it look slow on purpose to make it look like tori is preparing for the hit, then i think you should have fixed the left arm twitching at around frame 65. try to keep the hand on the ground, the reason why it looked twitchy was because you realised your hand had left the ground so you extended the elbow to put it on the ground again.

i like the hits in the third replay but again i think the movement needs more refining, there is a lot of stuff like extensions and contractions that are too late or early and end up being ineffective.

i vote no, i think you should either try to improve your movement or make it work somehow.

WerNerWerr

Unleash The Beast: with such an overused opener i expected you to do something unusual or cool, i think the punch was a boring option. i do like the grab after that and the decap though. the boomhit is pretty standard, you could take it out of the replay and it would be the same for me. i appreciate that you actually made a nice pose after floating for so long, i think most players would just end the replay in midair or relax all.

Greed: the execution in this replay is pretty good, although there is nothing really "wow" about the replay if you know what i mean. i think you could have done something really cool or exciting to make this a more memorable replay.

Sloth: couldn't help but notice that this opener looks really similar to the one in the previous replay except you rotate to the opposite side.

i liked how you used your arm to support yourself at 470. i like the swing aswell but i did not really like the decap, it felt too discreet. the aiming and timing on the boom is really off, and it affects you by slowing down your spin and forcing you to grab uke's lower body so you can pull yourself on your feet again. the hip dm felt like you wanted to do a boom but you couldn't aim the kick correctly, so you rolled with the single dm instead, it doesn't really have a purpose in my opinion.
i vote no, some mixed feelings about the app but overall i think you could use some more practice.
oh yeah