ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[D-VII] Last Place Tourney

There is one final space left in Deadly Seven Clan. So a tourney will be arranged to decide who the next brother 5 will be.

If you recieve the following invite in pm then post here to say your willing to enter the event.

Heres how it will work....

INVITE ONLY

The people who we want in n who want to join will post to say they want to enter. I will update the first post with the entries.
Once there are enougth fighters in the ''Last Place Tourney'' we will arrange a time for it to happen.

I was thinking to make it wushu since we mostly play wushu. Since one round of knockouts may be unfair how about 2 or 3 rounds of knockouts, by then the strongest fighter will surly stand out amongst the rest..

The winner will be based not only on the fact you have won the tourney. But also how well you have won....

No running, tripods, flaming ect. The brothers will be watching your playing style n your ''wushu manners''.

The winner of the Tourney will be auto accepted to D7 once we decide who deserves it. They will also recieve 2.5k tc (just to make it more tourney-ish) from Ongbash's Bank. Also a donated Ivory Torso from Bradamly.

If you want to donate a prize just post here, but hold on to it untill the tourney is on.

FPT WINNERS

1st- ----AkumaBeast-

2nd -------Swexx

3rd------ ---Wwolfy

PRIZES

To AKUMABEAST
2,000tc - Ongbash[sent]
Ground Texture - NBLXBA
Neptune Force - Wwolfer

To SwexxElite
Ivory Torso - Bradmaly[sent]
Typhoon Relax - NBLXBA

Wwolfer
2,000tc - NBLXBA

THE TOURNEY IS OVER

SENDING PRIZES NOW
Last edited by OngBash; May 9, 2010 at 07:27 PM.
im in ^^

also i dont like the tripod and running things ... why dont you just add a dojo and more time?

it would be more hardcore and honorfull ^^
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
I am in, but a day like saturday or sunday is nice for ppl is working ^^, like me xD peace
Gl entrants
Nice event you ot going ong
Last edited by Daxx; May 2, 2010 at 04:37 PM.
:/ I'm in. If WarMedic made that....

HE HATES MEH.

Problem is, wushu couldn't be that much of a tourney. It's usually the first few frames then people blowout.
Aikido would be a fairer match.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
im in ^^

also i dont like the tripod and running things ... why dont you just add a dojo and more time?

it would be more hardcore and honorfull ^^

Good idea, we will add a dojo and extended time.

Originally Posted by ScO0Ter View Post
i also wanna be in this. time to refresh wushu skills

idk you... ¬_¬
Who invited you?

Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
I want in ;]

Aint you in a clan already bro? This is for the last place in D-VII.

Originally Posted by TehCaek View Post
:/ I'm in. If WarMedic made that....

HE HATES MEH.

Problem is, wushu couldn't be that much of a tourney. It's usually the first few frames then people blowout.
Aikido would be a fairer match.

Unfortunatly the brothers agree wushu would be best. Especially with the dojo and extended tim like Akuma said, it will allow time for you skill to show each match.

It's usually the first few frames then people blowout.

Not if you know what your doing. ;)
Alright when is this? Has to be today or no go.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Originally Posted by TehCaek View Post
Alright when is this? Has to be today or no go.

If you honestly want in you will have to wait untill there are enougth fighters. If its not today I take your name down.

Originally Posted by bradamly View Post
would i be able to join it please ong

Idk you either. Were you invited? by who?