Ranking
I think instruct will definitely see more use, but both monkeys have their own roles. Rugby dude is definitely a more niche role, but it isn't a bad one.
I think I might be retired.
Hi.

I cant believe we forgot to post about this here, but we're hosting a Pokémon Showdown tourney and you definitely have to make sure to sign up.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=573363

Also:

1: Age: 18
2: How long have you been playing Pokemon: Since childhood.
3: Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu. I fell in love with the Pikachu sprite after playing Pokémon Yellow. Before that, I really liked Marill because it is cute and evolves into the pretty strong (imo) Azumaril.
4: Favorite region: Hoenn.
5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity: I check the forums about every day.
6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life: My name is Koen and I'm from the Netherlands. I played video games my entire life and I like RPG's, but also action arcade games. I played the crap out of Pokémon Emerald when I was little and I've kept an interest in Pokémon ever since. I was disappointed with Gen 4, so I hadn't played any gen past that until very recently. I'm now playing through Pokémon Black for the first time and I must say I have been stubborn for not playing sooner. Most of my friends play Pokémon showdown, but I'm not very good at competitive play. I do admire them, though, so I decided to host a Showdown tournament and I'm planning to get my game on in the near future.
Last edited by Slau; Sep 24, 2016 at 12:15 PM.
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
4: Favorite region: Hoenn.

Accepted
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
ferrothorn is cool tho

Gen5 =\= unova

Unova sucks
Pidda's spirit animal