ES Recruitment Drive
lol i suck at art, but i reckon it would be real cool if juma here could make us all signatures with the help of the rest of the art team. That would be sweet
How many of you have met a yak who can play games....huh....yea thats what i thought too...

FOR THE UBER SEXI CLAN OF DOOM!!
Originally Posted by CrazyYak View Post
lol i suck at art, but i reckon it would be real cool if juma here could make us all signatures with the help of the rest of the art team. That would be sweet

yeah... i would like that =) but no1 does not want to join to art team... yet
Originally Posted by static_death View Post
i happen to be skilled in animation... if you like, i can make an example. i used to make sigs and sell them but now you can only have words there.

i trust to you m8... =) ur in. but send me some examples so i can add those to the shops examples

EDIT: sry double posting
ok ill do one soon. my problem is that they are all very big and not avatar sized... i could still send you some old big ones though.
Originally Posted by static_death View Post
ok ill do one soon. my problem is that they are all very big and not avatar sized... i could still send you some old big ones though.

sure... just for example of your works
Here is the art teams first official project

click<<<Create a replica for each rank listed in the members list and make it 50x50

Thanks,
Bman
Originally Posted by Bman View Post
Here is the art teams first official project

click<<<Create a replica for each rank listed in the members list and make it 50x50

Thanks,
Bman

will do =) thx...
Also, if you could look under my topic in requests? Ill still pay you guys =D
collect snots from the nose
i think ill just make a sig, juma and show u my CURRENT style and skillz. what would you like? humorous? fighting? u name it.
what would you like? humorous? fighting? u name it.

Me? Im not sure who this is directed at, but i didnt want a sig.. Just an ava and a head... <3

Lulz.
collect snots from the nose