Ranking
It taught me how to crab and launch with my wrists irl, also how to shovel away the haters. Thank you toribash.
I like ya cut g.
It taught me how to be confident in who I am, because at the end of the day, I don't take a fractured wrist as a threat to my public image.

You know who you are.
I think I might be retired.
The forums helped me a lot with english when I was a kid. Also helped me struggle less with communicating with others back then since I had jack shit for a social life.
so toribash has helped me quite a lot actually lemme go through how
  • helped with my social anxiety
  • taught me how to talk with people
  • met some of my best friends here so yaknow
  • generally helped me with confidence and interacting with people
not really from ingame but more from talking to the community
Doesn't affect me because I have no life
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

All of the members of RelaxAll (even fist) are class to talk to, really good people. Better people than most that I have met in life, so I guess I gave to give it to Toribash for being the vehicle that brought us together.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
making replays intensely has permanently damaged my left index and ring finger, and my right wrist from how quickly i play

otherwise, ive gained a bit of moderation experience from my time as staff that i'll do nothing with. ive met some really good friends and communicating with people in such a small, tightly knit community has helped me to learn how to be less insufferable