Ranking
My experience regarding reactions to my moderating has been almost exclusively positive, which leads me to reason that either smods have to deal with less well-mannered (or simply a wider variety of) people, or that this particular user was a one off, and perhaps not totally legit.
Quit, probably.
When i have to ban someone it is usually for flaming, spamming, or racism... so...
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
When i have to ban someone it is usually for flaming, spamming, or racism... so...

That's what's so disturbing about this, it's not like the user got infracted for flaming, spamming or racism. He just broke a rule that is set in stone.
My experience with infraction replies has generally been indifferent or positive. Wow, I lol'd at that.
Hoss.
wow, that is so bad, i wish he got ban, or warning i really mad to see that
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
You guys CAN sometimes be a tad too strict

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post

A strict moderator is a moderator properly doing his job. As long as you follow the rules, there should be no problems. People just can't seem to figure that out.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post

Examples?
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
A strict moderator is a moderator properly doing his job. As long as you follow the rules, there should be no problems. People just can't seem to figure that out.

And half the time, they will not even figure it out after you warn them.
but he said so many bad things..
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter