Ranking
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
It's cool.
-----

I'll take that offer then,2 birds in one stone..Sweeeeet~
Also,may I like get a custom position with power,since I am quite the forum-active guy now..If I can't then I'll pay for it...(Wow,I'm such a shithead for asking things too much.)

Clan invite sent, donation rewards set, pants on, we're good. Also why can't I send you PMs dude? Did you set it to not let you get them or did you do something bad and have that become your punishment?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Clan invite sent, donation rewards set, pants on, we're good. Also why can't I send you PMs dude? Did you set it to not let you get them or did you do something bad and have that become your punishment?

I got infracted by Mathias for useless posting,I need to be more careful with the rules..Sheeesh. xD
Wait,lemme see settings if I did something like that..
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
I got infracted by Mathias for useless posting,I need to be more careful with the rules..Sheeesh. xD
Wait,lemme see settings if I did something like that..

Yea maybe look at your setting, because it would be weird if they stopped you from sending PMs when what you did wrong what post on the forums in a way that wasn't supposed to be done. Punishment doesn't really fit the crime.
Last edited by Kohta; Dec 29, 2015 at 02:24 AM.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
o.o what happened to (d) Dere
did you name change like again

Yes.... yes we did c ;

Originally Posted by BasicPunch View Post
I left 2 days because my internet. 2 days. What just happened.

Teehee. We uh... we morphed again. Except way more severe this time. Make sure to look at the new rules n' shit, because we changed them.
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Yes.... yes we did c ;

Teehee. We uh... we morphed again. Except way more severe this time. Make sure to look at the new rules n' shit, because we changed them.

You know i'm a bad boy, i don't follow the rules.
Well, not really.

Btw you kicked Fr0? Or he left? Lmao, now he is on Sins again.
You know i'm a bad boy, i don't follow the rules.
Well, not really.

Btw you kicked Fr0? Or he left? Lmao, now he is on Sins again.

From what Pouffywall told me he decided he didn't wanna join (Spec) Spectators so he went off to do his own thing. Good to have you back though BasicPunch, I hope you'll enjoy the new clan. Also we're really going to make some active strives towards working for Official, so try to be as forum active as you possibly can. We had 24 post the first day of this thread alone and that was a really good start, lets keep it up guys.
From what Pouffywall told me he decided he didn't wanna join (Spec) Spectators so he went off to do his own thing. Good to have you back though BasicPunch, I hope you'll enjoy the new clan. Also we're really going to make some active strives towards working for Official, so try to be as forum active as you possibly can. We had 24 post the first day of this thread alone and that was a really good start, lets keep it up guys.

I didn't have to rejoin though. But shhh, don't tell anyone.
Don't sweat the small things. Also I suggest we put an example app on the recruitment page to give people a better idea of what to do. Also how can I get my post count to update?
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
Don't sweat the small things. Also I suggest we put an example app on the recruitment page to give people a better idea of what to do. Also how can I get my post count to update?

I came up with a good application form for members to fill out, but Pouffywall threw a hissy fit saying "I don't like using a form, I like it to be free form." felt I'd throw him a bone every once in a while and let him do the recruitment thread how he wants to. So if you have any questions about the recruitment thread you'll have to bring it up with Pouffywall.

Also post within the clan threads don't count towards your total post count if thats what you're talking about.

I didn't have to rejoin though. But shhh, don't tell anyone.

Oh you know you can't stand being away from me anyways so stop playing coy and fucking love us you little shit.

Also in the future when it comes to the recruitment thread all members are allowed to post their opinion on applications posted by other players, BUT the only people allowed to actually vote on the applications will be: K0HTA, PouffyWall, Gabe0311, GuessTen, and DiuwayBuns.

Everyone else is either to low a rank or too new to the clan. Don't worry though, as we war more often or you're seen posting frequently on the forums I will update the voter list and let more of you vote on clan applications. I will have the Voters listed on the Recruitment thread.

P.S. I liked how everyone put their "Yes" or "No" earlier in Color, I want you to all keep this up because it just gives it a good feel and makes it easier to spot.
Last edited by Kohta; Jul 19, 2015 at 07:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I came up with a good application form for members to fill out, but Pouffywall threw a hissy fit saying "I don't like using a form, I like it to be free form." felt I'd throw him a bone every once in a while and let him do the recruitment thread how he wants to. So if you have any questions about the recruitment thread you'll have to bring it up with Pouffywall.

Well, i think he's right. Free form apps have the best applications. But yeah, we need to put an example of a free form application to give applicants an idea.