Ranking
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Also banned for what? you seem like your insinuating towards something.

So... we have:

And

Originally Posted by The Fifth in Number of Our Grand Trustworthy Rules
- Be civil and strictly adhere to the rules and guidelines of the Toribash commmunity. If we see you banned, for any reason, you will be removed.

So uh... what do we do? Give him a second chance because it's because of point buildup? He is still trial tho...
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
So... we have:

And

So uh... what do we do? Give him a second chance because it's because of point buildup? He is still trial tho...

Well I mean the ban rule was your's not mine. I guess look at the infractions and see what you think of them. Also I don't know if brad told you, but he was kicked from vibe for scamming.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Well I mean the ban rule was your's not mine. I guess look at the infractions and see what you think of them. Also I don't know if brad told you, but he was kicked from vibe for scamming.

I want to uphold my own rules, but it's such a shame... I think I'll kick him, and PM him allowing him to state his case if he so wishes.
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
I want to uphold my own rules, but it's such a shame... I think I'll kick him, and PM him allowing him to state his case if he so wishes.

Seems fine to me, considering how he was kinda secretive about his reasons for being kicked from Vibe and not just telling us that made me a tab bit undecided towards him joining, so I'll leave this matter up to your discretion.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
ohh i fell so sad for jyhg,kicked from vibe then kicked from spec. ai cri errytime. dont kiick him
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
ohh i fell so sad for jyhg,kicked from vibe then kicked from spec. ai cri errytime. dont kiick him

Join (Spec) so I can kick you.
for scamming.

he deserves death

Also he didn't told us anything about it.
Originally Posted by BasicPunch View Post
he deserves death

Also he didn't told us anything about it.

Meh I'm not gonna judge him too hard by his past, but depending on how he treats this my opinion of him might change. Though its just a one day ban, so that can literally be for any bullshit reason, GM/Mods are kinda trigger happy like a virgin with a gun for the first time.
Join (Spec) so I can kick you.

nope,cuz i only follow ShiaLeBeouf orders