ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Seb and Banana's Texture Shop
Hello and Welcome the Sebsebeleb and Bananapwn's Texture Shop.

Warning: If you have not purchased a texture and buy a texture, you will not get a refund. You have been warned!

Pricing: The pricing of the heads are determined by Me and Seb. Either by quality or time taken. Custom heads are 850+. Texture sets will be determined by Me and Seb also. Reserving a texture will cost you money. Each Day for a Head 10 tc/ Each Day for a Texture 20 tc
Requests: If you wish to make a request post or pm to one of us. We will be glad to work out the price with you but it must be over 850 tc for the heads, Requested body textures will be 1.5k+ Each.
Discounts: If you buy one or more heads you will get 100 off of your next head, there is no discounts on the textures. People in the clan [NO] will automatically get a discount of a head.
Customization: You may customize your head or texture how ever you want, I have given a few options, they are in [ ] such as the ink blot, you may switch your name with Sebsebeleb

The Heads

1. Captain Crunch: 400 tc [Name, text, Eye Color, Hat + Collar Color]
Available

2. Trix: 400 tc [Name, Text, Background color, eye color]
Available

3. Lucky Charms: 400 tc [Name, Text, Hat Color, Eye Color, Hair color]
Available

4. Pearls Before Swine: 400 tc [Name, Text, Hat Color, Hat Trim color, background color]
Available

5. Football: 400 tc [Team Name, Skin Tone, Helmet Design, Background color]
Available

6. Soccer Ball: 300 tc [Design Color, Background Color, Name]
Available

7. Alien: 200 tc [Background color, name, eye color]
unavailable

8. Half/Half1: 500 tc [Skin Tone, Hair Color, Hair Streak Color, Robotic Eye Color, Eye Color, Robotic Color]
Available

9. Half/Half2: 700 tc [Hair Color, Hair Streak, Eye Color, Robotic Eye color, Robotic Color, Skin Tone]
Unavailable

10. Half/Half3: 450 tc [Hair Color, Hair Streak, Robotic color, Skin Tone, Eye Color]
Available

11. Ink Blot: 300 tc [Ink Color, Background Color, Eye Color, Name]
Available

12. Abstract: 400 tc [Background Color, Name, Eye Color]
Available

13. Vampire: 400 tc [Hair Color, Eye Color, Background Color, Name]
unavailable

14. Robotic: 450 tc [Background Color, Name, Eye Color, Robotic Color]
Available

15. Black Spider Man: 400 tc [Name, Background color, eye color]
Reserved

16. Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go: 375 tc [Background Color, Name, Eyecolor]
Available

Full Textures
This is a full texture based of the army. Enjoy! It says "Army Strong" on the back of the biceps.
SOLD to RaZor921!

Last edited by Bananapwn; Jun 5, 2008 at 10:38 PM.
Subforums. Use them.

Moved.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
i would like half/half3 Hair Color black , Hair Streak red , Robotic color red and black , Skin Tone same as the 1 on shop , Eye Color red

can i have the ball thing aswell

ill pay 400tc if u get it to me in 20mins
Glad to be back.
thanks Stup, Jack it cost 450, im not going to give it to you in 20 minutes for 400, namcoboy can you give us a picture
I'll buy alien for 250, if u'll make background black and eyes dark blue. Show me it when u will have done
Nirvana fan. Kurt forever in my heart.
ok nike, jack money first (READ)

Edit: first Full texture set is up there!
Last edited by Bananapwn; Jun 5, 2008 at 05:11 PM.