ES Recruitment Drive
Millie is orko and clam is a shellfish.
-----
Originally Posted by Haku View Post
i always keep extra change in my pockets just in case, while keeping the big money hidden away
i never leave headphones/earbuds/cellphones exposed either
even in cars it doesnt feel safe, sometimes i carry a knife as well

Great idea. But carrying a knife is hilarious brah, really?
-----
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Yeah its pretty annoying. Living in a country with bad economy and desperate people. You have to tolerate them just because you can actually make a living. The only choice is to leave the country and live abroad honestly.

Dude, how old are you? 64? You're really intelligent
Last edited by yuki; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by yuki View Post

Great idea. But carrying a knife is hilarious brah, really?

Dude, how old are you? 64? You're really intelligent

Carrying a knife is essential and thinking that it's hilarious can get you in trouble yo.

Also don't trust me I'm like 11
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Carrying a knife is essential and thinking that it's hilarious can get you in trouble yo.

Also don't trust me I'm like 11

Well, were i live it's illegal to port a knife or any kind of white weapon and if the police catches you with it you're in big trouble. I've been mugged a lot and your life is worth more than the devices or money you carry. Carrying a knife is dangerous, I'd feel safer with a gun or pepper spray.

Why 11 tho?
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!

Why 11 tho?

Idk I just said something.

Carrying a knife is illegal here as well over a certain length. Carrying a gun is absolutely illegal tho
NO TITLE
speaking of dumb laws, ebikes and escooters in USAebikes have a metric fuckton of laws around them about safety regulations, cant be above 28 mph, cant be above 750watts, etc.

escooters have next to 0 laws about them so u can get a 150-200$ scooter that can do 50-70mph+, and then u get a bunch of poor and uneducated ppl buying these things and gettin themselves killed, but god forbid u let a bicycle do that, straight to jail
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Millie is orko and clam is a shellfish.

danceswithwolfs

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
speaking of dumb laws, ebikes and escooters in USAebikes have a metric fuckton of laws around them about safety regulations, cant be above 28 mph, cant be above 750watts, etc.

escooters have next to 0 laws about them so u can get a 150-200$ scooter that can do 50-70mph+, and then u get a bunch of poor and uneducated ppl buying these things and gettin themselves killed, but god forbid u let a bicycle do that, straight to jail

Honestly this shows the current state of the USA. A huge country can't wrap their heads around electric scooters and bikes is funny.
NO TITLE