Toribash
Original Post
Another board for video replay requests.
If you take a look at the events board, there is a lot of threads dedicated to people looking for replays for videos. I personally do not think this is the place for them as they currently dominate that board.

Big event threads aren't made often and as such they deserve time to be on the first page without having to be stickied... There are currently a lot of stickied threads. At some points the stickied threads can take up almost half of the page.

My idea is simple, make a new sub board in either the Replay or Entertainment boards just for replay requests. It would be easier to moderate as they are confined to their own board and neaten up the events board and mean less stickies would have to be used.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
if they're big they will probably be stickied anyway, what's the point.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
if they're big they will probably be stickied anyway, what's the point.

if you have over half the page filled with stickies, what's the point of having stickies?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
uh rather than a new subforum, we'd be better off stop letting people stick their replay requests in the event board, the replay board is literally there to post replays, they are better suited there regardless. the event lmods should just move them all there so it's not clogging the event forum, because really they shouldn't be there in the first place.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
umm this would be good idea coz replays requesting and events are completely different things so yeah supported
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
but
i mean
man
the thing is
do you see
how many people want to be in a video
?
pacquiao
there was a subforum called design events where those things usually went. i'm sure it was removed for a reason
oh yeah