Toribash
You would probably put too much force against the wall which will just make you jump away from it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maybe, if you can place your arm on the top of the wall you are running, so you can pull yourself if you're about to fall.

Perhaps put your feet so that only the side of the feet is touching the wall, so you don't push yourself away.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
It is possible you just have to know when to hold and relax your hips and stuff so you dont put too much force into your steps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
It is possible you just have to know when to hold and relax your hips and stuff so you dont put too much force into your steps.

I guess maybe, referring to what kind of wall it is imo
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Well if you can grab the wall you can grab a couple frames here and there to keep your self planted on it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Putting in enough force into your run/leap at the first place and you might end up have yourself stick to the wall. Always try to keep your legs getting more relaxed as you get a hold onto the wall so that the force carries you towards the wall.
Nice
Skizz yea you can I have seen largekilla do it
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
victor4554 did it for 2 steps.i think tsuion did 3 or 4 if my memory is not a shit
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .