Toribash
I say no to jaker
Not enough app swag
but it had the colour of cream as a backround
CREAM ON !
what i'd be more concerned about is that he still had the PARROT tag, not a fan of multiclanning !
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
what i'd be more concerned about is that he still had the PARROT tag, not a fan of multiclanning !

Not a fan of Parrot either
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There is a reason for that !

Those fancy horses where made by me
Sadly
I was out of cream , because of orko and Ferras ... (dirty catch the ball sort of games)
So I had the ultimate choice
sacrifice myself, join parrot ,create some dirty ass the wrong hole cream and finish the whole clan theme
Or
Screw it

I did choose the right thing
My sons
Last edited by Jaker; Mar 3, 2017 at 09:45 PM.
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Azzeffir, I apologize for the inexcusable behavior of my fellow clanmates. This will not be tolerated, and I will make sure action is taken against those who wasted your time and made you feel foolish.
Now, about your application! I thought your application was excellent. It was well thought out, properly formatted, and covered everything we needed to know about you. However, because some of my other clan members have some reservations about recruiting you at this time, I would like to issue a follow-up question that will allow me to decide whether or not you have a future with CREAM.

Part 2

Is that a trick question? D: If not, i can nut the shit out of you all.
Tbh i dont take apps seriously but that was pretty good app dude put in time and effort in it maybe we should give the dude a chance
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
Tbh i dont take apps seriously but that was pretty good app dude put in time and effort in it maybe we should give the dude a chance

now we know what brought him here
sleepy
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
There is a reason for that !

Those fancy horses where made by me
Sadly
I was out of cream , because of orko and Ferras ... (dirty catch the ball sort of games)
So I had the ultimate choice
sacrifice myself, join parrot ,create some dirty ass the wrong hole cream and finish the whole clan theme
Or
Screw it

I did choose the right thing
My sons

please put your dirty ass the wrong hole cream in and around my horse mouth