Toribash
When I was in highschool, this girl died in a car crash. Was a huge thing. The guy who was driving a truck had a suspended license, but the girl who died was drunk. They neve really mentioned that part though.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
My ex's friend's father shot his wife and then himself. Was a big story around my area. Luckily she wasn't at home during that time, she was 17 when it happened

Apathetic User
one of my childhood friends turned out to be a murderer he killed a disabled guy with his killer friend and cut the body up and hid it somewhere
dude literally lived next door and id always say hi to him if i saw him outside hes in jail now pog
the biggest scandal ive been in was when some dude on discord was catfishing as me and claimed I was catfishing as him, a mod stepped in and banned both of us because it turns out my dick and balls were on someone's profile for some app where they collected pics of diff ppl to catfish as one person.

Had to whip out my cocl on call with the mod to get unbanned on the server, the same mod took screenshots and catfished as me later on when I left the server and I only found out thru dms from someone I added from that server
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread