Ranking
Original Post
-(BrPhoenix's Flame Shop)-

I'm not experienced yet (haven't sold a single flame as of now), but I do my best. I have the time and patience to do what you ask, and I'll fight to get the lowest price possible.

So please ignore my previous threads: the flames there were not optimized. The ones I'll try to sell here, however, are.

Requests

Please, follow this form:
Color (in RGB if you can - makes job easier)
Body Part:
Desired Effect(s):
Unique or not?

Of course, you won't have to buy unless you like it. I'll post videos of it in action, so you can have a better look at it. No strings attached
(though asking for a flame without buying will make me sad ó_ò)

Hand Flame - Blue Hand Pulse

A simple hand pulse. Can be recolored at will. Forge price at 39200 TC, I charge an additional 5% for my work. Total cost is 41k (rounded down) TC.
Buying right hand and left hand will cost you 80k TC

Hand Flame - Thermal Hand Trail

Forge cost is 60200TC, I charge 3% for my work, Total price is 62k (rounded down).
Buying both right and left hands will cost you 121k

Leg Flame - Leg to Hand Flame Spike

90k, buying both costs 175k

Feet Flame - Walking on Clouds

130k buying a single one, 250k for buying both.

Rain Flame - Snow

Disclaimer: I do not possess the TC to forge it, so I'd need the money to be sent previously, so I can forge it. Thanks for understanding.
Any issue, send here so it can be solved. Please, remember to give at least 48h until reporting a scam, as I live in Brazil and may not be able to use my pc during a while
Last edited by BrPhoenix; May 4, 2010 at 11:13 PM. Reason: New Flame
Post reserved.

Also, the first flame has been edited and optimized. A tad cheaper, and looks better to boot =D
good job with first example since its only 41k
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by NBLXBA View Post
u should put a better vid or screeny of the flame i barley see it

You should be able to see the flame if you put fullscreen with 720p HD. But I guess I can take a closer screenshot.
Last edited by BrPhoenix; Apr 22, 2010 at 12:09 AM.
Originally Posted by bradamly View Post
do you appect items if so i give you ivory torso,addy torso for your 41k flame

Sorry, I can't accept items. That's because I don't have the tc to forge them, so I'd need tc ó_ò