Ranking
Original Post
USA v Japan
1-0!

Yeah! Go 'murica!

Just ran outside with a US flag and waved it around, for women's soccer. Yeah, that's right. I'm watching women's soccer.

Also the goal was scored by this chick, Alex Morgan. Arguably the best looking player on the US team.

I'll update this with comments about the game and scores as the games goes on. Currently at 72'.

Alex Morgan<3

WELL SHIT.

1-1

Why the fuck would you pass it to the middle of the box? You can't clear it out towards the middle!

Damn, yeah I'm mad.

Extra time! 30 minutes of hard (loljk it's soft) hitting action.

Woo! 2-1! 15 minutes to go! Yeah Abby Wambach!

2-2, nice save, Japan.

It's all over, the sentimental favorites win it all in PKs. Great game, fun to watch. Have fun with the trophy Japan!
Last edited by ape; Jul 17, 2011 at 11:24 PM.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Muur went apeshit in the irc because America lost.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else

This is Muur

Took away anything but Muur raging
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

This is Muur

Took away anything but Muur raging

someone seems angry
I'll admit I was disappointed when USA lost, but Japan really did deserve winning, coming in as the underdogs and beating some great teams. Abby W. is still my hero though.
Why is USA raging about this? They have allways sucked in soccer anyways.

Also Japan definitely did deserve winning
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
I wasn't even aware that there was a soccer thing going on.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by Mwah View Post
I'll admit I was disappointed when USA lost, but Japan really did deserve winning, coming in as the underdogs and beating some great teams. Abby W. is still my hero though.

This.

Originally Posted by Juhizz View Post
Why is USA raging about this? They have allways sucked in soccer anyways.

Also Japan definitely did deserve winning

What? Germany and the USA have always been the top dogs in women's soccer.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious