Ranking
Original Post
man vs machine
what if in like in the far future machine go rampage and start awar with humans somthing like the terminator movie who will win the war isay humans
cause machines lack common sense .... got another opinion post it
Originally Posted by Ruyzan View Post
what if in like in the far future machine go rampage and start awar with humans somthing like the terminator movie who will win the war isay humans
cause machines lack common sense .... got another opinion post it

Lol wut.

If in the far future we managed to make a self aware machine capable of killing, I'm sure it would not be lacking common sense.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
We'll augment ourselves with technology until we ourselves could be easier described as machines rather than humans in traditional sense.
Then again, all living beings could be classified as machines.
Last edited by Odlov; Apr 21, 2011 at 06:30 PM.
I think we've all seen enough movies to avoid making super supreme killing robots.

Or if we do, we would at least have something to easily shut them down.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Well, then, i cant believe nobody has thought that to prevent this, we
DONT
PROGRAM
THAT OPTION.

if its not burned into their programming, then theyre never going to do it. or at least we could program them to choose the method of least destruction to us.
Mhm.
Preferably I hope humans would win, but as others have said. It wouldn't happen. >.>

Also, the machines would have common sense, or something much more powerful than it. As we are humans, and we try to perfect everything. -.-
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by gamekid View Post
Well, then, i cant believe nobody has thought that to prevent this, we
DONT
PROGRAM
THAT OPTION.

if its not burned into their programming, then theyre never going to do it. or at least we could program them to choose the method of least destruction to us.

My god you've saved us all, thank you good sir!

I believe mechanical contraptions that use electricity require some sort of power. Unless for some reason these things are made of solar pannels, we don't have anything to worry about.

But they do make them out of solar pannels, they will be really, REALLY slow.
I think it would be cooler to make robot animal hybrids like in Half-life.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
My god you've saved us all, thank you good sir!

I believe mechanical contraptions that use electricity require some sort of power. Unless for some reason these things are made of solar pannels, we don't have anything to worry about.

But they do make them out of solar pannels, they will be really, REALLY slow.
I think it would be cooler to make robot animal hybrids like in Half-life.

Erm, http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011...se-human-prey/
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
humans created computers , we all know how much hackers are power full so we just hire them to infect the program and kill the computer easy as pie , humans hands down