Ranking
If you have been solo playing for a while, why is your last war being part of Oz, the 6th of match?
WE. GO. JIM.
Originally Posted by Moonfest View Post
Hello my name is Moonfest and I live in the United States (Central Time). I have been solo playing for a while now and i have been intrigued by the many clan members that have a persona that I enjoy being around. Say for example, Alexander, Forex, Catana, and many others. I would like to join this clan also because there are many clan wars that I would want to participate in. I enjoy Clan Wars because its for competition and i can support my clan in a way that I also enjoy. Along with Clan Wars, I also love dueling. It may be, if we disregard bet servers, one of my favorite things about toribash. Besides that, I would love to be with you guys as a clan member to enjoy the many times and memories we can witness in the future. My discord is patrickstar#1191. Thank you!

Its been 3 days and i still dont know how should i vote :P

Ex [l] Co-Leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I want in just because
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Originally Posted by Shin-Ryuu View Post
I want in just because

perhaps you guise can replace the shin-less-ryuu guy with this guy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Originally Posted by Saiko View Post
perhaps you guise can replace the shin-less-ryuu guy with this guy

accepted, welcome to the clan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Ahahha shinless ryuu, i'll start to call you with that name

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

lets drink some liquor
Hello, my name is Roberto, destrobeto, 22yo, from Portugal, time zone (GMT), long time player, I still love this.
Why Im applying? oh glad you ask, I was doing a priv with Impulse, and
he said something about join liquor, and yea good idea.
I don't mind being tested, I guess sometimes I like to risk w some weird moves, my main mod is ABD,
I like a lot to play clan wars, or some kind of competition if i'm not mistaken in 2019 I joined a clan just to go clan tournament or something, I also remember being in rank 25 in abd, but by inactivity I lost it, I would like to play this more regularly with friends, and I believe a clan would fill that need, rn I have been played every night.

feel free to talk w me, discord rob#8646
Heyyy Big Daddy Frost and dumbfuck InuYahsha, you wanted me to apply so here I go.

I started playing back in 2016 but I retired back in 2018 due to euipment failure, some old friends wanted me to come back to it and join this clan. So here I am. I mainly play mods like ABD and judo/judofrac but I can play just about anything. I'm still relearning my old moves and such so Im a bit bad but I'll warm up to this game again soon. My discord is Southern Hooker#7233 if anyone wants to contact me.

I'm a 16 year old who lives in the armpit of Georgia. I like guns, knives, and dip. I love to have fun but I know when to be serious. Unlike Inuyahsha, I dont run down the street high off meth with my pants falling down. You wanted a few things about me so here you go.
Last edited by Anax; Mar 26, 2021 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Brain go brrrr
My Name is H3ntaiHaven I am a Blue belt I focus on boxshu and sparing I am interested in the Liquor community i want to be apart of the liquor family in very active in the toribash community and play alot
Originally Posted by H3ntaiHaven View Post
My Name is H3ntaiHaven I am a Blue belt I focus on boxshu and sparing I am interested in the Liquor community i want to be apart of the liquor family in very active in the toribash community and play alot

Denied, bad app, also no efforts on discord, apply again in 72 hours if you feel like it.
WE. GO. JIM.