Ranking
Yo liqour, how are u guys? My name is Jay, I am 16 years old from the UK (GMT +0) , and i have been playing toribash since 2014 (However i took a very long break), outside of Toribash i like to play basketball, and i also play games like rocket league, apex legends and more. I wanna join liqour because i wanna meet new people and join the family, i found out about liqour from Catana and Saan. I came back to Toribash cause this game was fun and i actually wanna start getting better at it. My favourite mods are AikidoBigDojo, and im starting to play Boxshu more and i am also learning how to spar (I also love to mess around in random mods).
(Discord FrznMedia#5020)
I dont know what else to put in this application, have a good one and keep some of the drinks for me.
Posted for discussion, also come join our discord channel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Yo Was goood fam InuYahsha is the name! im a Drunken Stoner Hooker ! im here to get lit. and Lift some Tori SHits! I got a Discord Bois Cantseemeeimtofresh#4549 Belt DOnt matter right! PFFT if you mention it dont bother. Just a Old Drunken Master. gonna kick back and chill im 20] but 21 For leagle Reasons ;) if you like shootin shit while drinkin then pick up the ol gun and bang have at it. ever heard of the DRunk Rapper akj akj Be on some real shit. chek it Sticker bigger than a bottle of liqour i Dig fore it but this rap is borein BITCH SLAPPED MY UNCLE MADE HIM STOP SNOREIN. Hahaah LOOSer ! INUYAHSHA OUT
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
Originally Posted by jostene View Post
Yo liqour, how are u guys? My name is Jay, I am 16 years old from the UK (GMT +0) , and i have been playing toribash since 2014 (However i took a very long break), outside of Toribash i like to play basketball, and i also play games like rocket league, apex legends and more. I wanna join liqour because i wanna meet new people and join the family, i found out about liqour from Catana and Saan. I came back to Toribash cause this game was fun and i actually wanna start getting better at it. My favourite mods are AikidoBigDojo, and im starting to play Boxshu more and i am also learning how to spar (I also love to mess around in random mods).
(Discord FrznMedia#5020)
I dont know what else to put in this application, have a good one and keep some of the drinks for me.

Originally Posted by InuYahsha View Post
Yo Was goood fam InuYahsha is the name! im a Drunken Stoner Hooker ! im here to get lit. and Lift some Tori SHits! I got a Discord Bois Cantseemeeimtofresh#4549 Belt DOnt matter right! PFFT if you mention it dont bother. Just a Old Drunken Master. gonna kick back and chill im 20] but 21 For leagle Reasons ;) if you like shootin shit while drinkin then pick up the ol gun and bang have at it. ever heard of the DRunk Rapper akj akj Be on some real shit. chek it Sticker bigger than a bottle of liqour i Dig fore it but this rap is borein BITCH SLAPPED MY UNCLE MADE HIM STOP SNOREIN. Hahaah LOOSer ! INUYAHSHA OUT

Both apps have been posted and discussed. Apps are subpar at best(looking at you Inu, what the fuck even is that?!?), But based on what everyone said, you've both been ACCEPTED!
Grab a seat at the bar, and welcome.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by InuYahsha View Post

What a good app xD
Heyo! i want to apply to [L] Liqour clan

Basic Informations about me

im WiFI, but maybe some of you know me as Maciek2770. I Live in UK (GMT+0) but im Polish. Im 15 years old and im really passionate about music. i Play on Ukulele and sometimes on piano if i am able to .

My Toribash experience

The first time i played it was on summer 2016, when i found the game on YouTube. After a week of playing it became my favourite game . I Used to be in [Sk8r], (TFR) and some unranked/FFA clans that i dont really remember. After nearly 3 years of playing i quit toribash on may 2019, and after 1 year break i downloaded Toribash again on November 2020. I clearly got addicted to it again ! In 4 months i've played 2500 games and finally hit the master belt. Im currently focused on ABD and boxshu mod

Why Liqour?

i've got a few friends that were asking me to join this clan, also its an active clan like i am, so i think that it would be a perfect fit to be in a group like that one

Thank you for reading it!
Last edited by WiFi; Feb 26, 2021 at 08:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by WiFi View Post
Heyo! i want to apply to [L] Liqour clan

Basic Informations about me

im WiFI, but maybe some of you know me as Maciek2770. I Live in UK (GMT+0) but im Polish. Im 15 years old and im really passionate about music. i Play on Ukulele and sometimes on piano if i am able to .

My Toribash experience

The first time i played it was on summer 2016, when i found the game on YouTube. After a week of playing it became my favourite game . I Used to be in [Sk8r], (TFR) and some unranked/FFA clans that i dont really remember. After nearly 3 years of playing i quit toribash on may 2019, and after 1 year break i downloaded Toribash again on November 2020. I clearly got addicted to it again ! In 4 months i've played 2500 games and finally hit the master belt. Im currently focused on ABD and boxshu mod

Why Liqour?

i've got a few friends that were asking me to join this clan, also its an active clan like i am, so i think that it would be a perfect fit to be in a group like that one

Thank you for reading it!

Posted and accepted. Grab a seat by the bar.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Yoooo my name is moonfest and im an addict. I love to duel and play on bet servers. I suck at every mod except maybe aikidobigdojo. I also love to war. I have Central Time in the united states. Il ike playing with some mebers and want to meet more like alexnader frost forsester. Hope fully i can war wirtg you guys sopmetime. Moonfest peacin out mano.
Application
Wagwan future clan members! I'm applying to [l] because firstly it would look pretty cool with this account. Secondly, I heard the old fake ( the fake fake ) is/was in the clan so it must be a sign that I should apply!

This is of course an alt as my main is currently banned. My main is Telepathy. Also I'm 20 from the UK which would mean my time zone is GMT 00:00 ( Essex if my broski chick wants to come and have a sleep over =) )?? I've been playing Tb Since 2014 on and off as most people have done to be honest. I've met most of you in game and you all seem like chill guys. My main mod is ABD as I'm sure some of you know it's all I play but I would like to try and learn lenshu and get better at box so if any of you guys wanna help a lil noob out it would be appreciated.

The main reason I would like to join the clan is because you guys seem like a real family and group of friends that have a big impact on the community . Since I've been playing I haven't really been part of the community to be honest I've always just been another random guy who logs in. Also chick told me to apply =)

I've been in only a few clans I can actually remember. Most recently is of course Dog. However long ago I was in Parrot back in 2015 but only for a short time before I became inactive.

My discord is Telepathy#6994, feel free to DM if I missed something and you wanted to ask me about it.
Hello my name is Moonfest and I live in the United States (Central Time). I have been solo playing for a while now and i have been intrigued by the many clan members that have a persona that I enjoy being around. Say for example, Alexander, Forex, Catana, and many others. I would like to join this clan also because there are many clan wars that I would want to participate in. I enjoy Clan Wars because its for competition and i can support my clan in a way that I also enjoy. Along with Clan Wars, I also love dueling. It may be, if we disregard bet servers, one of my favorite things about toribash. Besides that, I would love to be with you guys as a clan member to enjoy the many times and memories we can witness in the future. My discord is patrickstar#1191. Thank you!