ES Recruitment Drive
They're easy to dismember + I am a fucked up person who preffeers the suffering of uke before death.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Thank you, I really do apreciate this.
Here's the finished replay.

Named after this masterpiece of a song:
Attached Files
Mack - [M] - Lone digger.rpl (387.4 KB, 34 views)
|Replays|
I loved that opener. The replay was awesome as usual, but I feel like your arms were flailing around too much. Great job with the double skeet at the end (although I think you were going for a boom but switched to a skeet when the piece broke lol).

Solid replay!

Song reminds me of a weird take on electric swing music. Thanks for giving me something to listen to while I wrote this short cnc lol
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Thanks skywhale, and yeah. Uke's fucking remains can't keep together when I flail them around trying to aim a kick.

Also, yeah that is indeed electro swing.

Here's a short tricking replay I made of an opener I accidentaly came across as I gave up on it and relaxed all. God that's a mouthfull.
Attached Files
Last edited by Mack; Jan 5, 2016 at 10:34 PM.
|Replays|
bruh dude
|Replays|
First Replay; T'was alright. I was not a fan of some of the ways you held Uke up in the air, you probably could have raised him a bit more. The split was good but I felt like you could have done more.

Second Replay; I felt it was very very good! The only thing it lacked was a decent pose, you just fell over basically. But nice job. The spinning in the beginning was great.
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Thanks fam, on the first replay I kinda just wanted to keep him afloat while at the same time, keep my own fluidity while moving towards him, but yeah I know what you mean. On the second replay I was just being lazy!

In the other hand I have two more goodies! Just like before it is one manip and short -30.

Kebab n' bread: Wanted to make a better, faster splitcap. No real spins this time, but I think it looks better than the first replay. (It's also named after this weeks food for me, yeah I know I'm lazy, but it's sooo good!)

BewmBewm3: Still got its wipname, I guess cause I don't really like it as the manipulation-part sucks. Got a few good kicks in it though, so why not?
Attached Files
BewmBewm3.rpl (172.0 KB, 9 views)
Kebab n' bread.rpl (109.9 KB, 14 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]