ES Recruitment Drive
Alright, here's yet another version with larger eyes.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Cool, can I that one and one with even larger eyes?

About to send tc, and I assume you want my e-mail address to send them to, so I'll pm that to you.

EDIT: tc now sent.
Last edited by A0Xr; Mar 9, 2008 at 07:58 PM.
Okay thanks I got the heads. But I can't open them cos I don't have GIMP (I thought I had it but I must've uninstalled it cos I never used it). Does that matter? I suppose I can just upload the one I want but I don't know which is which ><. Are they in the order you made them?

Also how do I have it as my forum avatar?

Haven't got head texture yet so will be saving up for a bit.
A0Xr.tga is the regular one, A0Xr_5.tga (or the largest number) is the larger eyes, and I just sent the others randomly. As for avatar you can save the spinning picture I posted earlier and use that.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Hullo. I is wants me colleczion of hedz. Halp me pl0x.

Basic description: weel, I'd like a head that is quite like the one displayed in my avatar. Except different colours, and alot of other different things.
Color scheme: Quicksilver(background), Acid and Bronze.(foreground)
Inspiration: That head in my avatar. >_> If you want, I'll pm you the .tga for it.
Customization: I would like it to say VENOM on the back in full capitals, in Acid. It shall have to have some snake venom around the text. mmkah?
Effects: Around the eyes, put Acid coloured blood around it (gawd) and really just go nuts.
Cost: I will pay up to 1500 toricredits, depending on how good it is.

I want YOU to go nuts with it, experiment, do what you think looks best. Just go nuts. Please.

No mouth btw.
I'm Back!
That grammar made my eyes... bleed? Can your eyes bleed like your ears bleed? Anyways, I'm going to be pretty busy the upcoming few days due to other requests and texture projects as well as school stuff, but I'm sure I can work in time to do yours. Send me the .tga for your current head too, that'd be really helpful.

Toricash: Thanks! I've been to your shop before and left you a bit of a message.

B&B&B&
I got a head texture (yay!) but whenever I try and upload the head it says it can't upload.
I've tried A0Xr.tga and A0Xr_5.tga and neither of them work.

Help me please...

Edit: The exact error message is: Upload Failed. Make sure the filetype is valid
Contact support for more information
Last edited by A0Xr; Mar 10, 2008 at 04:19 PM.