Ranking
Original Post
Single Player Camera
Sup evrybudy,
I'm trying to practice free running to get a better understanding of the joints and make my fighting better. The only issue is that I can't get the Uke dummy off of the mod I'm playing. This wouldn't be an issue if not for the fact that the camera always focuses on the point between my tori and Uke. Any suggestions on how to get the camera to focus on my Tori?
I only laugh if it's funny.
Try using free cam..
-----
It doesn't position it for you but you position yourself
Last edited by BabyJ2kr; Feb 19, 2015 at 03:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
Press 6 and the camera should follow only your tori. Press 7 to focus on Uke. 1 for the default camera.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Press 6 and the camera should follow only your tori. Press 7 to focus on Uke. 1 for the default camera.

Using this as well as /opt uke 0 will help alot. I don't want you posting in the support that you can't see one of the players in MP, so remember to /opt uke 1 when you go to multiplayer.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
Using this as well as /opt uke 0 will help alot. I don't want you posting in the support that you can't see one of the players in MP, so remember to /opt uke 1 when you go to multiplayer.

Also make sure to use the proper mod or use the game rules to move your Tori otherwise you'll run into an invisible body and you'll look silly running into a guy who was obviously right in front of you.