Toribash
3rd time's the shart.

Raining blood has some glitching I thought I had edited over. Owowowow.
Attached Files
Raining Blood.rpl (246.0 KB, 24 views)
Relentless, Reckless Forever.rpl (325.1 KB, 24 views)
Enter Nirvana.rpl (346.9 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Swepples; Mar 26, 2016 at 06:48 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
RayWill135: Think Outside The Box is cool, although the opener was a bit boring imo, i like spins but these were not particularly impressive or nice looking (except the one at 800, that one was slightly cooler). the hits don't do much for me except for the double knee, after closing toribash i didn't really remember what they looked like at all.

the part with the 3 skeets was pretty impressive, it's cool to see people trying to do impressive stuff instead of doing it when they have a good opportunity to do it. it's clear that you were trying to do this the whole time, especially since you picked the mod for it i guess.

i really like Better By The Second except for the anti pose, i think i would have preferred a quick pose since anti posing so close to uke gives the impression that it was just laziness

Gram Be Damned is pretty stylish but again the antipose bothers me, i dont see any particular reason for there not the be a pose.

despite the things i complained about your movement is enjoyable, your hits are good and you showed a replay that had a really nice idea that you executed well enough for me. i think i'll vote yes, although it's an extremely close yes if you ask me

Thanks for the cnc.

I know I could easily get poses in better by the second and gram be damned, but I'm just too lazy, lol. If you want me to get the poses, I can.

Also there's 4 skeets in think outside the box, unless you count uke's head hitting his knee then it's 5
-----
Edited Better By The Second And Gram Be Damned, they now have poses since you complained about them not having one.
Last edited by RayWill135; Mar 26, 2016 at 11:35 PM.
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well ok,i come back next month
In what i neee to improve?
Didnt really undestard...
movements and stuff?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I'm not a recluiter but yea vic u need better momentum and speed in ur replays cuz ur booms r just amazing.
just work on that.
*cough* *cough*
ok
i go for a no. the last time i saw your replays was a very long time ago so i can't tell how much youve improved, sorry about that

I've actually chosen to upload *cough* bad *cough* or *cough* lazily finished replays *cough* because I didn't really know which of my replays are the good ones, so I chose those ones instead.

You can go to my thread tho, and check some of the things I did now and I did in the past, so that you might be able to tell.

Oh, and I can fix what you cite above, don't worry. I'm just really lazy to do so.

the last time i saw your replays was a very long time ago so i can't tell how much youve improved, sorry about that

But this fucking hurts, man. The last time you actually saw my replay "Borderlands" was a year and a half ago.
Last edited by DiuwayBuns; Mar 27, 2016 at 12:05 AM.
thanks pusga you can probably tell but you and larfen influenced my style the most
Trying
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
I've actually chosen to upload *cough* bad *cough* or *cough* lazily finished replays *cough* because I didn't really know which of my replays are the good ones, so I chose those ones instead.

You can go to my thread tho, and check some of the things I did now and I did in the past, so that you might be able to tell.

Oh, and I can fix what you cite above, don't worry. I'm just really lazy to do so.

But this fucking hurts, man. The last time you actually saw my replay "Borderlands" was a year and a half ago.

Hi, if you wish to apply to ormo please apply with your best replays and if you can't decide have someone help you instead of intentionally picking bad ones. Thanks!
srry for not taking long time, hope you dont get mad at me :^).
Attached Files
Little thoughs.rpl (296.3 KB, 7 views)
yep i suck.rpl (237.7 KB, 9 views)
The Grazent v2.rpl (255.4 KB, 8 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Wait atleast one whole month to apply again

This isn't a hard rule to follow. All you gotta do is read
Last edited by Static; Mar 31, 2016 at 04:34 AM.
i think i've seen one of the recruiters say it doesn't have to be a month always
that made me confused lmao
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .