Toribash
Original Post
Apple vs Andriod
I have noticed that Andriod seem to be coming out with nice new phones that are just as good as the Apples iPhone 4.
And not only that, their looking after the all their models of phone with the latest updates available from Andriod.

So, who do you think are better?
Apple or Andriod?
You must post a reason behind it and by the end of the month I'll tally up who thinks who is better and their will be declared a winner.

I am on Andriods side because they have phones which support tethering (without jail breaking)
totally android
iOS(<-apple) is so fucking complicate for beginners and you can destroy more then you can repair
samsung galaxy s II <3
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
android. android is simple but yet still "complicated" enough to fulfill everyone's needs, as apple are really only for people dealing with technology and photography and other things like that

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
totally android
iOS(<-apple) is so fucking complicate for beginners and you can destroy more then you can repair
samsung galaxy s II <3

What do you mean, I have jailbroken my iPhone like 3 day after I bought it. It wasn't that hard. You just need to follow the steps carefully. Or maybe i just like complicated things . IMMO a jaibroken iPhone is better than an android phone. + Minibash is coming for iPhone and not androids.
So Apple side.
For quality, iPhone.
For originality, Android.
Because it is Android that is inside the iPhone.
Only different OS etc.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Originally Posted by dista View Post
What do you mean, I have jailbroken my iPhone like 3 day after I bought it. It wasn't that hard. You just need to follow the steps carefully. Or maybe i just like complicated things . IMMO a jaibroken iPhone is better than an android phone. + Minibash is coming for iPhone and not androids.
So Apple side.

but you can pretty much play minibash within the browser of your android phone RIGHT NOW (if you haz one) -_-

sources: HTC Sensation is pretty badass

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
of course... apple, or android... for freeware maybe android, and for maximum gaming, use apple.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
but you can pretty much play minibash within the browser of your android phone RIGHT NOW (if you haz one) -_-

sources: HTC Sensation is pretty badass

Because Android now supports Flash right? Im getting HTC Desire HD so I hope that phone can handle it.
Also I heard that people can make better applications for the andriod? If so I might start working on one with a group that are interested :P