Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Somebody add me on steam. My name is skaterboy2006 and my picture is a confused girl
-----
http://steamcommunity.com/id/dokOfficial/
Last edited by Hades; Jun 6, 2016 at 04:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
i dont know how he did it, but hes done it.
kirito has gone above and beyond. He has single-handedly dropped this thread down to the worst it has ever been, congratulations dude.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
do any of you guys have a favorite type of knife I've had a lot pass through my inventory and i have to say the butterfly is fun to flip around prob my favorite rn
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
do any of you guys have a favorite type of knife I've had a lot pass through my inventory and i have to say the butterfly is fun to flip around prob my favorite rn

butterfly or karambit are my favorites
w
currently have a butterfly knife but i want a karambit
just love the attack animations on it
dreamy suicide act
I honestly prefer the m9. draw out animation is pretty bland but idk, it just seems the most realistic of them and shows off more of the skin on the knife. That and the attacking animations are sweet.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18

I uh got an awp ace :c

wheres a spot on a site where I can pick long really well?
Last edited by Kirito; Jun 9, 2016 at 09:08 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post

I uh got an awp ace :c

wheres a spot on a site where I can pick long really well?

If someone is holding mid or short and you won't have the risk of geting killed from short, you can hold it from barrels, or goose/site with no problem or even car. Staying at if you are a good awper is the best way to hold long.
10fps? i really do hope that's caused by some recording software.
M I N I V A N