ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[AUCTION]Aqua Neo series:STRIKER
my newest set for toribash. it follows a series and i already have plans to make 2 other versions totaly difrent looking but with same genre.
Story:
in year 20XX, a acient yet briliant technolagy has ben reborn.
the antlaintians found out that all mater can be purefide to a crystal like form witch then can make a artificial fighter, or more like a artificial creature composed of aura called "void". now they have adapted most of the acient tech into the neo generation of purification
SOLD TO STUPINATOR
the armor plateing is simple, light wait and none impeedeing on movement, fast swift and agile, the first neo aqua fighter is born.
code named:STRIKER

although powerfull his greatest strength and both huges weakness is that his void has ben shaped of human emotions. makeing him as flawed as us humans. but STRIKER's human emotions bring out his power to an even greater extent, makeing him able to grow. talk about double edge eh :/

IMPORTANT!!!!
this texture is recolorable easly so wen you buy the set you can pm me the color sceeme of it(yes recoloring is free with no extra charge). just list below
VOID color
OUTLINER color
JEWL color
ARMOR color

Auction price starts at 8k
minimum rise is 1k
auto buy price 35k

keep an eye out for the next texture sets in the aqua neo seriese
COMON PEOPLE! BIDDING ISNT OVER!
Last edited by DCLzexon; Dec 17, 2008 at 03:00 PM.
Cool concept.

Good luck. ^_^

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
ty im wishin for mah luck as well XD maybe i shouldnt have started a bid a 11:00 oclock at night
ty it wasnt that hard for me sence i used flash cs3 and im pretty good with it. once agian flash cs3 dosnt fail me.....much.....the real hard part is coming up with the idea and makeing it look good.

besides that: bids please XD
lol i still have aqua xion: fighter and aqua alpha: leo
i already have there designs planned but i dont want to start on them now.
also im only doing this so i can aford to buy full body textures(bye then ile be outa ideas for my self) once then ile continue makeing textures like his and better for free.
also if you want to buy it right away taste good look at the auto buy price and see if u think its worth it
Last edited by DCLzexon; Dec 13, 2008 at 06:16 AM.
I think the autobuy pice could be higher if anything (maybe 45k) but im stingy and want it at the lowest price possible sorry d:
god damn i worked realy hard on this and i dont want to get just 8k from it TT_TT. ive seen yout profile tasate, your freaking rich why not just auto buy it for a broke artist down on his luck. lol(auction gose till monday-wendsday depending on the offers)