ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post
Because it doesnt remove the fact they can act toxic, simply having your entire team muted seems like it would be cancer. Some people have things to say, which if percieved unheeded by the people around them will transform them into a toxic piece of shit, that doesnt need to put text on your screen to tilt you.

Its the toxicity here that makes me play better :^ ) Prove them wrong. lmao.
Tfw you actually want champions because you've had Yas tokens since forever.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
you can just buy champ shards to get your mastery levels.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Darknesslor View Post
Guys who is better Shaco or jax in jungle?

I usually go shaco when there's someone on my team who can snowball extremely hard like a diana or an akali. And I would then camp their lane for the first 20m so once they get ahead its hard to shut them down. I wouldnt pick shaco against a extremely tanky team because later on you still want to do damage yourself. Or you can always be splitpusher shaco but no one seems to know how to play him that way.

Jax is a pretty solid jungler with high mobility from his ward hops. He becomes strong after his first item and batshit crazy after guinsoos + 2 other items. Plus its a flex pick because they don't know if you're top or jg so you have that going for you.

I find shaco's can carry games harder but its either a hit or miss, meaning a bad shaco will make the game a 4v5 whereas a bad jax can still do ok.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
2nd Montage i've ever done in my miserable life lol.
Did it with my shitty ass computer
Pretty happy about the results, even tho i was lacking a lot of plays (Frikin Replay.gg don't showing up all the games)

French Player, Old member of OFRO

Soul Stealer Vayne

Soul Stealer Vayne will be loot-exclusive. Like Hextech Annie, she can be crafted from 10 gemstones or can drop as a rare shard.
(Not on the Live server but coming to PBE server soon)
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
2nd Montage i've ever done in my miserable life lol.
Did it with my shitty ass computer
Pretty happy about the results, even tho i was lacking a lot of plays (Frikin Replay.gg don't showing up all the games)

this has got to be the funniest montage i've ever seen
get better clips

edit: they're normal games
Last edited by TyZi; Jun 14, 2016 at 10:34 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
get better clips

Yes but, who cares if they're normal ? :V
(Trinimmortal got a montage by The Carry full of plays made in normal game {DRAFT} and no one complained)
Sincerely not me.

Btw going to critics without argument is stupid, boring, and on no point constructive.

Because freely going "Those replays were fun"
Then a small "Get better ones", is hella toxic and hurting toward the guy that spend time working on it till 3 am.

It's the last time im posting anything back on this topic, the first time you were 10 times more constructive, there you simply act mean for no fucking reason.

I forgot how toxic you were Tyzi

But i'll still be active a bit, just for people that are probably more kind and smarter than you on much level (SparChar per exemple). That's the last time i'd give attention to someone that don't deserve any Tyzi.
Last edited by HawkeyeTFA; Jun 15, 2016 at 12:46 AM.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
get better clips

Bullshit, Tyzi you're sooo arrogant, I guess thats because you are behind your screen.
Have a good life

Hawk, I don't play at Lol but you can do better about the rythm of the video by practicing.
Have a good night
Last edited by Astral; Jun 15, 2016 at 01:02 AM.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!