Ranking
Original Post
MSQUID LOTTERY

Hello there, the Market Squad is proud to announce that the lottery is back again!
If you think you are lucky enough, here's your opportunity to win some valuable prizes!

How it works?
You can buy as many tickets as you want. There are three tiers, you can buy some of each if you wish:
• Cheap and Cheerful Tickets: 5,000 TC per ticket; 45,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Luxury Item Tickets: 10,000 TC per ticket; 90,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Mystery Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts

To go on with your purchase, please send TC to Countdown and include this form in the message while sending TC:
Tiers:
Amounts:
User this is for:
If you don't send this message, you'll get Cheap and Cheerful tickets!
Don't post the former in this thread!

At the end, we will use a random generator to come up with the winners.

What can I win?
Pretty much everything you can think of and those items are no-qi during the transfer, which means you don't need ex. 20k QI to be able to win void force.

Cheap and Cheerful: 5k TC per Ticket, 45k for 10 tickets

Luxury Items: 10k TC per ticket, 90k for 10 tickets

Mystery Ticket: 20k TC per ticket

When does it end?
This lottery ends right on January 20th. The drawing will happen next day.

Can I donate?
Sure you can! Just send an item you want to donate to Countdown's account and we'll put you on the nice list. Please also remember that sharing is caring, buy a ticket or two for your not-so-wealthy friends!
Get crackin'!

Also watch out for ingame tourneys! Some of them may or may not have ticket prizesssss \o/

Donations

Last edited by Kozmonaut; Jan 7, 2017 at 08:06 AM.
Originally Posted by Chara View Post
ojeez so I might just lose 90k

It's called a lottery for a reason , but hey you have prob the 5% change on each section and if you win the item it's gonna be valued ~150-300k
So you have changes to win alot with just 90k
And if you get ridiccilously lucky with this picking method you could end up winning multiple times (even tho it's not expected with small procentague)

I'm in the 10 ticket boat with you tho, lol
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
B= Well kozmo has ~65 tickets and many have bought 10 so there's atleast 150-200 tickets maybe in the luxury section

I have 80 luxury tickets and 40 cheap tickets :P And I'm pretty sure they don't run out of stock for the tickets being that they aren't actually going to be items this year.
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
I have 80 luxury tickets and 40 cheap tickets :P And I'm pretty sure they don't run out of stock for the tickets being that they aren't actually going to be items this year.

My bad, I just remembered that you had ~70 or smth xD
And yeah, I was just trying to get approximate number for how many tickets there might be already in the luxury one
if you somehow didn't understand this is gambling so expect to lose
pacquiao
I love gambling I just love winning more
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
weeeell, luxury tickets are better than those low tier and they're cheaper than mystery xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16