ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Kdice
kdice is a strategy turn based game, based on Taro Ito's DiceWars. If you are into strategy games this will def. tickle your pickle.
The game is very similar to risk. Minus the map setup. Maps are random and noticably smaller than a risk map(earth). They best way to get a feel for the game is to play DiceWars, by taro ito. Although.... playing the bots will not really prepare you for the intense politics and domination that go into a multiplayer game. Matches last around 20 minutes but can vary if the stakes are higher or lower.
The competition is monthly, membership is free, with a paid membership you get some extra points. to register you click sign up...
the graphics are not UBEr as this kind gentleman below me pointed out. but its worth a try veryyy addictive, great community.

sluthead.
Last edited by sluthead; Jan 17, 2009 at 03:02 AM. Reason: complaints
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
gawd no link makin me copy and paste, no pics either . Idk how to play it. I got there clickin all the colorful stuff and everyone else was playing cept me so i watched saw the noticeably low graphics and left
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop