ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Chirox View Post
Hey, I would like to join your clan.

Oh, you got a yes from me! :3

I could send the invite for you...If Mocro agrees.
jirado no viraya
Originally Posted by texatz View Post
Oh, you got a yes from me! :3

I could send the invite for you...If Mocro agrees.

How would you accomplish that if you're not co-leader?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
lol love how chirox is getting a yes from everyone in the clan with just saying "I want to join" takes skill =p a yes from me. just accept him mocro u know u want to. dont make him make an application XD
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Well he is quite the accomplished member, but it's the principle I suppose if someone else reads then and sees this then they in turn will expect free entrance.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
freen entrance is not what it is. its the skill to have everyone like you from seeing how he is in forums and all that. if everyone says yes without and application then it would seem everyone likes him. if someone else trys it and complains about how chirox got in. then we can say he had the skill to do what he did, you not so much sorry. or something like that.
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
I vote no cause Chirox has a bigger Tc count than me.
Wait...
Nevermind just cut off mine yes from me.

Megacash Moderated Message:
Edited to keep it PG rated

MocroGunz Moderated Message:
Aww, I wanted to see what he said. :>
Last edited by AzureMage; Jun 6, 2012 at 03:00 AM.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
Well i have been a bit of a mosqito (fail)... My name is Mohamed i am Koorwayne1 and well yeah theres not much to say and to make it long story short, long story short i am who i am and to make it a long story short i see a great future in this clan and i think i could be a helping hand to that.

Back to you.
You seem like a cool person, but I'd like to request a bit more information than that
Last edited by Leaf; Jun 6, 2012 at 04:24 AM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.