ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Phantom] Art
This is the thread in which everyone in Phantoms (and allies) post their art. I can't really get it started since I'm not at my pc at the moment nor have I made any art recently so yea...post yer art

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Random art
Attached Thumbnails
shot0005.jpg  
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Basically, I suck at art. So once I was just playing around with the effects on PAINT.NET and I (accidentally) made this.
Attached Thumbnails
pattern.jpg  
Why do you guys use attached thumbnails?
Upload the image files to a free hosting site like imgur.com.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; May 30, 2012 at 04:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!

nom

nomnom

I made these, I would make more stuff but my GIMP is being a complete retard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post

OMGOMOGMOGMOMGOMGOMGO WHO OWNS THAT SPIDERMAN'S SET ?
jirado no viraya
Lol, it's not a spidermans set...
It's a robotic set and Yaksha owns it.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jun 3, 2012 at 01:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]